What do you guys think about new 2 Rs coin

kabira

Re: What do you guys think about new 2 Rs coin

The first place i go to, after I land in bombay is "bade miyan", which is a roadside stall.
Kameene main tera khoon pee jaaoonga! :club: Kya naam yaad dila diya subah subah!!! Nothing beats the biryaani of Bade Miyaan Yum Yum...Waise woh roadside stall nahin hai yaar, thora bada cheej hai. My favorites are Chinese roadside stalls..Chicken lollypop yum yum

Re: What do you guys think about new 2 Rs coin haan re, abhi tak roadside stall hi hai.. saamne there was some office kinda thing in the opposite building.. he just bought that.. now people have the option of sitting there and eating, as opposed to the "inverted coke bottle holding car bonnet straight + newspaper tablecloth " style :hic:

haan re, abhi tak roadside stall hi hai.. saamne there was some office kinda thing in the opposite building.. he just bought that.. now people have the option of sitting there and eating, as opposed to the "inverted coke bottle holding car bonnet straight + newspaper tablecloth " style :hic:
Yaar this chap, or the owner, would be multi millionaire. I tell you most people I know rate Bade Miyaan as one of the top 10 eateries in Bombay...Kebabs are mast succulent too..Ab bhook lag gayi :mad:

What does a 2 Rs coin fetch these days anyway? A cup of chai even? :doh::doh: Unneccessary stuff. Why not post freedom fighters from around the country? That shall show respect towards them and people in general shall get more aware of our bygone heroes too, specially those from other areas..surely unity in diversity. *****
in Kolkatta you will know what can a 2 rupees coin can fetch

haan re, abhi tak roadside stall hi hai.. saamne there was some office kinda thing in the opposite building.. he just bought that.. now people have the option of sitting there and eating, as opposed to the "inverted coke bottle holding car bonnet straight + newspaper tablecloth " style :hic:
Yaar this chap, or the owner, would be multi millionaire. I tell you most people I know rate Bade Miyaan as one of the top 10 eateries in Bombay...Kebabs are mast succulent too..Ab bhook lag gayi :mad:
ya, he opened a "branch" in dubai :lmao:

:lmao: :lmao: sahi mein? Ke Maamu bana reha hai subah subah :mad: :mad: By the way what other eateries have you been to? Have you ever visited Lucky's at Bandra?

:lmao: :lmao: sahi mein? Ke Maamu bana reha hai subah subah :mad: :mad: By the way what other eateries have you been to? Have you ever visited Lucky's at Bandra?
sahi mein boss dude,I live in mumbai for 2-3 months a year.. name the place, and ive been there :hic: altho best chicken biryani I've had is at "jewel of India" and cafe noorani.. I met APJ Abdul Kalam once at Jewel of India.. but tht was before he was president..

those lollipops are nasty lurker...they have all kinds of unmentionable parts ...just like the sausages..... :eew:
:axe: why oh why :axe: Now be an :angel: and tell me you were lying...please :eew:

dude,I live in mumbai for 2-3 months a year.. name the place, and ive been there :hic:
See now we are talking. Okay here is a general question. Do you find good food in South Bombay? Or around Bandra/Andheri area? Borivali/Kandivali or on the opposite side(Mulund and all that). Personally I am not too taken in by South Bombay food. Ambience is much better of course. And I have not liked Irani hotels too. Bandra/Andheri are better and Kandivali/Borivalu was pretty decent too.