Power of Positive Thinking?

head coach

Re: Power of Positive Thinking?

Btw how the f@k can fasting make your partner live long? Unless he is fat then yeah bit of dieting will help but not in the supernatural way :hic: Tum log bhe kamal karte ho :shrug:
Arre that philosphy is not for you GKD. Thats for people who beleive in religion. People like me or you(athiests) are anyway heading to hell. No worries as thats where most of the Bollywood heroines would be anyway :hic: By the way fitness thread mein tasveer lagayi hai..last time miss ho gaya tha na..so haul your buffaloes and head there. :wtg:

Re: Power of Positive Thinking? >I will start by saying that positive thinking/prayer have ZERO effect on actual real world events. There is NO divine intervention ANYWHERE on this planet! you got to have faith to feel that divine intervention..I have felt it quite a few times...

>I will start by saying that positive thinking/prayer have ZERO effect on actual real world events. There is NO divine intervention ANYWHERE on this planet! you got to have faith to feel that divine intervention..I have felt it quite a few times...
Faith? What is that? Belief in a proposition or belief system without proof (e.g. "I have faith that God exists.") See I believe that I got a whale sized danda :lmao: Just because I believe that does not make it true. You feel divine intervention because you want to believe in such stuff. Brain is like a mirror...it will show you whatever you put in front of it. Meaning it is just reflecting your mindset. I challenge ALL the demon/ghosts/gods/angels of the world to move my table clock from it's current position within next 2 hours :lmao: Aja ghost baba teri achi seva karunga!

Re: Power of Positive Thinking? >See I believe that I got a whale sized danda Just because I believe that does not make it true. Keep believing it for 21 days and keep praying..keep malishing it..you wil see the result.. If not, ukkhad ke phek do.

Head baba why so many deep questions these days? :hic: I will start by saying that positive thinking/prayer have ZERO effect on actual real world events. There is NO divine intervention ANYWHERE on this planet!
Gai, I fully understand where you coming from so not going to get into an arugment here. And I do recognize the fact that the idea of prayer and positive thinking throws you into a tizzy. But the bottom line is that we could never know what all is out there in this universe(that exists and that existed). I am respectful of other people's belief including your atheist belief but who are we to say that there isn't a God?

I challenge ALL the demon/ghosts/gods/angels of the world to move my table clock from it's current position within next 2 hours :lmao: Aja ghost baba teri achi seva karunga!
:lmao: :lmao: I dont believe in positive thinking changing outcomes. One should not be overly positive, as that leads to acceptance of failure, and not be overly negative either,as that removes the fun in life. But no, I dont believe being positive changes anything. Being mentally strong, now thats a different story.

I am respectful of other people's belief including your atheist belief but...
I am respectful of other peoples belief as long as they keep their stuff to themselves and not pimp it as some kind of proven fact.
...who are we to say that there isn't a God?
Who are we to say that there is a god? Cold hard facts clearly show that this god thing is missing in action. All religious books were clearly written by men without any divine intervention. Just read the stuff contained in religious books with an open mind and you will laugh your head off. Religious folks make extraordinary claims so let them prove that god exists. I am all ears. Feel free to go to http://www.atheistforums.com/ if you want to read up on loads of interesting debates.

doodhy..whats a whale ka danda? :doh:
read madam read its whale sized danda.. not whale ka danda :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: whales dont have danda's right :huh:
they do i thot it was some kirkit thing :lol:

whales dont have danda's right :huh:
Yes they have :hic: Blue whale penis measures 6 feet long and has a circumference of 2 feet at the base. Pretty impressive :hic: The Church of the Whale Penis- Edit kar diya mene link.

Re: Power of Positive Thinking? lol... :lol: There is a GOD for those who believe in him. A faith and blind faith are different. But those who have blind faith, its very hard to make them change their conditionings. Its like they are conditioned from birth and its someway very hard to change. Faith can only be for absolute things. Creatures living in a cave may not believe in the SUN and MOON but those who see them all the time have faith that SUN will rise next day. Those creatures cannot be blamed for that. Same about the faith in the God. Those who encounter with Him, dont have a problem of staying positive. They are by all means positive as they have faith in God. That is their orientation. Now with all due respect to those who dont believe in God, many of them are better human beings than those who believe in God. And that is the reason they lead good life but still end up not believing in god but living the life that is expected of them. Positive thinking is required in the adverse situations. Prayers/meditation is like everyday food. And not everything written in those books is right/true. but not all of it is wrong either. You have books but no means of knowing whether things written in them are right or not. Seek for it if you desire. Or else life goes on. Kya fark padta hai??? :shrug:

abe Gai control your emotions DD is a good girl now edit the link like accha baccha
Abhe nature documentary jabh TV mein ati hai to tum kya channel change karte ho? I bet DD is studying to be a Marine Biologist and she does not get scared by a simple whale ka danda :lmao:

abe Gai control your emotions DD is a good girl now edit the link like accha baccha
Abhe nature documentary jabh TV mein ati hai to tum kya channel change karte ho? I bet DD is studying to be a Marine Biologist and she does not get scared by a simple whale ka danda :lmao:
woh dande waala gaana yaad hai na :lmao: