Want to get in shape for summer? Join in...

Lurker

Don't bother with Hindi' date=' make them speak in English :winky: otherwise I might need to learn Hindi to visit this board :(([/quote'] Oh! you know no Hindi:five:..I thought me and my bro are the only ones who don't know Hindi.

^^ Loads of people on here don't speak Hindi. Anyways we're getting off topic I think I've had my work out for today in the office, its been ridiculously hot. Now a 30 min walk home and chill for the day.
oops sorry! All thread is a "Never ending thread" for me:D.Off..

I think weight loss can be acheived through Yoga itself but it just requires alot more discipline in terms of diet as well' date=' i find the combination of mixing 3 x 30-45 mins of cardio 45- mins of weights either free or machines and strength based yoga works for me - i pretty much eat a 80-20 healthy diet so 20% of my diet can be whatever junk i want it to be![/quote'] I have that ''junk food '' issues until recently,used to be so addicted to junk fries and colas.And my excuse was ''i do yoga and i can take anything '':--D.Then i realised,i need to check my diet as well.So totally avoided these fries and colas.Feeling much better.Also if there is any party i can eat that without worrying much.

Don't slate me..I just suggested the easiest way to lose some calories.:blink:
U know what, it will badly affect not only ur health,hair loss,bad skin etc etc.Imagine how can u charm any beauties then?:nervous: unless u r a multibillionaire!

if you get a product call bio oil, use it on wet skin so as soon as you come out of the shower!! tried and tested results!!
haha, every girl has recommended this to me...so I actually just bought some about 30minutes ago, and applied some after my post-gym shower. Will see how it goes :)

BUMP! Lurker, I wanted to get your advice on what to do this summer: Here are my stats for now: Height: 5 ' 9 3/4 Weight: 145 lb I want to bring down my body fat percentage. It's in the 12-15% range (last time i checked it was 14), while also gaining muscle. 1) Is this possible? 2) What diet would you perscribe? I am non vegetarian.

Good going Shehezaada...Just keep doing Cardios... best thing to loose weight I feel like I am in my best shape now..Stronger than ever.... Been going regular to gym 5 days a week for almost 2 years....lol, I remember how I used to Biscep curls with 20 pounds each hand when I started working out and now I can do 50 pounds biscep curls each hand easily... Can bench press 210 pounds now..and I started benchpressing at 60 pounds 2 years earlier

Good going Shehezaada...Just keep doing Cardios... best thing to loose weight I feel like I am in my best shape now..Stronger than ever.... Been going regular to gym 5 days a week for almost 2 years....lol, I remember how I used to Biscep curls with 20 pounds each hand when I started working out and now I can do 50 pounds biscep curls each hand easily... Can bench press 210 pounds now..and I started benchpressing at 60 pounds 2 years earlier
good stuff bro, next time I come to Waterloo I'll see a 2001 version of Shoaib Akhtar! the thing is i don't want to lose weight...145lb is already kind of light I think. Just bring down body fat percentage, while gaining muscle.