Introduction Thread for New members  

52 members have voted

1. 1.

• Google
    • Referred by someone
    • Caught Bukhar
    • Other (please specify)
    • Youtube or other videos

Hey Chandan' date=' thanks for bringing me here.[/quote'] Glad that you are enjoying the forum. We have separate boards here for: 1 cricket discussion 2. General chit chat 3. discussing politics and current affairs 4 IPL 5 Other sports 6 Jokes 7. Video etc. Explore all of them and it'll be quite useful if you stick to the general theme of the forums-- for us mods!:--D There are many superbly written cricket aricles too, if you are interested. Hope you enjoy your time here. Rajan is here as well, from C4.

Vikas Bhatt, When is Atul Wassan making an entry ? :hysterical:.
Whats so funny man? Anyways, I couldn't answer your PM as I need to make 50 posts to be able to do so. Atul quit foruming completely since C4. I have written to him to see if he may want to take a crack here. The cricnext days were fun. Our own version of the 3 Idiots..... :palty:

Glad that you are enjoying the forum. We have separate boards here for: 1 cricket discussion 2. General chit chat 3. discussing politics and current affairs 4 IPL 5 Other sports 6 Jokes 7. Video etc. Explore all of them and it'll be quite useful if you stick to the general theme of the forums-- for us mods!:--D There are many superbly written cricket aricles too, if you are interested. Hope you enjoy your time here. Rajan is here as well, from C4.
I have written to some more of our old gang members here and I hope we can all be here en masse and leave the rest of the racist psychos to revel in their own hate orgy..... It would be nice if you wrote to Waqas, SG, Josh, Prodigy, Prasad and Doremi to be here too. Please drop these 6 good blokes a line. They deserve this opportunity. The rest can go down with the house of hatred when it is ready to inevitably collapse.

Hey Chandan. I wrote a PM elsewhere and an e-mail. Can you help fix a technical problem I mailed about to find out why it happened?
What happened? And how can you PM if you don't have 50 posts. Increase your post tally to that, ant it'll be fine. PS: Just saw it, and inform the admin about it.

Whats so funny man? Anyways, I couldn't answer your PM as I need to make 50 posts to be able to do so. Atul quit foruming completely since C4. I have written to him to see if he may want to take a crack here. The cricnext days were fun. Our own version of the 3 Idiots..... :palty:
You are funny guy man ! Cricketnext days were fun indeed..but enjoyed the C4 days as well ..bashing that Paki guy Farhad and his various handles. SO we are forum ming together after 7 years. Thats a long time, dude. Still based in Matunga ? I believe you are in the ad world ..and have some connections with the Walchand Group. I remember how you threatened to shoot of a letter to the Walchand Office..when during my earliest days of forumming I wrecked havoc on cricketnext.
I have written to some more of our old gang members here and I hope we can all be here en masse and leave the rest of the racist psychos to revel in their own hate orgy..... It would be nice if you wrote to Waqas, SG, Josh, Prodigy, Prasad and Doremi to be here too. Please drop these 6 good blokes a line. They deserve this opportunity. The rest can go down with the house of hatred when it is ready to inevitably collapse.
Where are you forum migrating from Vikas bhai ? :--D

Long story Achilles. In short - forum full of qunts where a gang of a South African, a half a dozen Australians and a half a dozen British tossers liked making racist comments against India, cracking offensive jokes about Indian call centers, asking to ban India after every BCCI controversy [especially after the bitter Sydney test 2008], abusing Indians mostly [even someone as sweet and gentle as Chandan] and ganging up on whoever took them head on [that would be me]. Anyways, I am glad to be here.

Long story Achilles. In short - forum full of qunts where a gang of a South African' date=' a half a dozen Australians and a half a dozen British tossers liked making racist comments against India, cracking offensive jokes about Indian call centers, asking to ban India after every BCCI controversy [especially after the bitter Sydney test 2008'], abusing Indians mostly [even someone as sweet and gentle as Chandan] and ganging up on whoever took them head on [that would be me]. Anyways, I am glad to be here.
I hope you put them scumbags in their place Anyways welcome, hope you stick around

I hope you put them scumbags in their place Anyways welcome, hope you stick around
I did. whacked them back hard in the only language they liked. But dealing with such shyte people and trying to get some posts going with the few good ones left gets boring, tiring and pointless after a while. Whats the point of a forum where there is no community and there are crass racist fights everyday? The lesson I learnt from the experience? Never argue with abusive idiots. They drag you down to their low level and it's a win for them. Definitely won't be leaving this place.

Vikas Bhatt is not your typical pot bellied, pan chewing gujju. He is a suave and sometimes sophisticated Mumbaikar who knows every inch of Mumbai from the stink of Mahim Creek to the bars in Tardeo to posh gujju homes in Walkeshwar to the red light area in Kamathipura. I am thinking of meeting this bugger when I visit aamchi Mumbai next.