Introduction Thread for New members  

52 members have voted

1. 1.

• Google
    • Referred by someone
    • Caught Bukhar
    • Other (please specify)
    • Youtube or other videos

Hi Im John, currently in Hyderabad,India! In my mid-thirties, working in the telecom sector for a living...Googled out this forum, and I think its worth every second that i spent here! I do play corporate tourneys sometimes.. Fan of test cricket, though I have no issues with the limited overs formats. I believe to succeed in Test Cricket you need all the 3T's-Talent,Technique and Temperament For 50 overs atleast 2 T's- Talent and Technique For T20 you need atleast the one that matters 1T- Talent Hope to make some like-minded friends here :)

Hi Im John, currently in Hyderabad,India! In my mid-thirties, working in the telecom sector for a living...Googled out this forum, and I think its worth every second that i spent here! I do play corporate tourneys sometimes.. Fan of test cricket, though I have no issues with the limited overs formats.
welcome :icflove: :two_thumbs_up:

Hi Im John, currently in Hyderabad,India! In my mid-thirties, working in the telecom sector for a living...Googled out this forum, and I think its worth every second that i spent here! I do play corporate tourneys sometimes.. Fan of test cricket, though I have no issues with the limited overs formats. I believe to succeed in Test Cricket you need all the 3T's-Talent,Technique and Temperament For 50 overs atleast 2 T's- Talent and Technique For T20 you need atleast the one that matters 1T- Talent Hope to make some like-minded friends here :)
Welcome welcome. Very few purists love all formats. Nice to see you here. :icflove:

Welcome welcome. Very few purists love all formats. Nice to see you here. :icflove:
Thanks achilles...Actually the talent factor is the highest as the format gets shortened! This is precisely the reason why premier players from lesser exp teams(Bangla,Zim etc) who are heavy on talent are likely to do better in T20s than regular Test playing teams(eg Aus) Well, Its another way of saying that the Aussies are the least talented bunch..LoL But yeah, when you have somebody bowling at you at 90mph, and have 6 guys in the slip and 3 under your nose...thats where Temperament and technique thing comes in! Thanks for welcome , again!

Thanks achilles...Actually the talent factor is the highest as the format gets shortened! This is precisely the reason why premier players from lesser exp teams(Bangla,Zim etc) who are heavy on talent are likely to do better in T20s than regular Test playing teams(eg Aus) Well, Its another way of saying that the Aussies are the least talented bunch..LoL But yeah, when you have somebody bowling at you at 90mph, and have 6 guys in the slip and 3 under your nose...thats where Temperament and technique thing comes in! Thanks for welcome , again!
Wonderful way of putting things, buddy. You seem quite a character. Hope to see you around :--D

First of all welcome to all . I am andy from India ,20 yrs of age ,I am here to have fun.Cheers
Hello and Welcome... from one Andy to another :icflove:. We have 3 Andy's on ICF now :two_thumbs_up:
hi' date=' i am ihsan ali, my team is pakistan, and this is my first post on indiancricketfans website, i live in UK but was born in Pakistan[/quote'] Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullah. Kaise ho miyan? :icflove:

hi' date=' i am ihsan ali, my team is pakistan, and this is my first post on indiancricketfans website, i live in UK but was born in Pakistan[/quote'] Welcome to ICF. Hope you have a great time and contribute to the discussions.

Hi i'm new. In finland right now Doing research. I watch cricket from interent because nobody watch here. However unlike all my fellow countrymen Indians i follow international cricket. I'm a great student of the game. dont joke at my username. I wanted to make fun of mr. Hassy who is nickname Mr.Cricket. It is true they call him Mr.Cricket. But i wanted to insult him. haha.... Favorite cricket moment Tandiya getting double hundred in ODIS
welcome, but why are you trying to insult mike hussey, i personaly think he is the best charachter and player in aussie team atm