Introduction Thread for New members  

52 members have voted

1. 1.

• Google
    • Referred by someone
    • Caught Bukhar
    • Other (please specify)
    • Youtube or other videos

Hello friends, Like many of you I am also a very crazy follower of cricket and especially Team India. I have been following serious cricket since 1996 world cup. My favt Player was, is and will always be Sachin Tendulkar. I would like to participate in various discussions at ICF in future. Cheers :-)

Hello friends, Like many of you I am also a very crazy follower of cricket and especially Team India. I have been following serious cricket since 1996 world cup. My favt Player was, is and will always be Sachin Tendulkar. I would like to participate in various discussions at ICF in future. Cheers :-)
Welcome warmonger. Interesting choice of name there :icflove:

I spent a bit of time in planetcricket forum. But that was a nazi/communist forum where every word you say is carefully analysed before its posted. Then I found ICF while I was casually surfing, and immediately I found the forum casual, fun and a lot more relaxed then the other forum. Been enjoying its since. :cool:

I am a die hard Sachin Fan. I may no longer love cricket once he retires. I love Dravid and kumble as well. Kapil and Gavaskar before that had all my attention. I am 37 years old who used to discuss cricket on espn forum till the time it went dead from too many forum switches. I am new to this site but would have loved to see a balanced opinion here. Like nothing more than a good dialogue.

Hey there everybody. This is my first posting here so I merely wanted to introduce myself personally and say hello.
:hello: Elissulky. Welcome to :icflove:. Enjoy your stay here.
I am a die hard Sachin Fan. I may no longer love cricket once he retires. I love Dravid and kumble as well. Kapil and Gavaskar before that had all my attention. I am 37 years old who used to discuss cricket on espn forum till the time it went dead from too many forum switches. I am new to this site but would have loved to see a balanced opinion here. Like nothing more than a good dialogue.
Hola Flyingarrow. A warm Welcome to one of our seniorest members around. ICF is a really cool forum. We have great debates here with a touch of patriotism :isalute:. Being a forum veteran, I am sure you can filter the balanced content from the "imbalanced" one. Hope to see you around :icflove:

:hello: Elissulky. Welcome to :icflove:. Enjoy your stay here. Hola Flyingarrow. A warm Welcome to one of our seniorest members around. ICF is a really cool forum. We have great debates here with a touch of patriotism :isalute:. Being a forum veteran, I am sure you can filter the balanced content from the "imbalanced" one. Hope to see you around :icflove:
:haha::haha: Elissulky - Welcome to ICF mate!

Hello everyone. Been a keen cricket follower since the early 90s, and a BIG fan of Test cricket. There's nothing like it. I enjoy a gripping contest of Test cricket more than any big hitting ODI or T20 for sure.

Hi, In my mid 30s having finished Ph.D and in east coast US as of now. Having the privilege to watch Sachin debut and do well along with Kumble. Also privileged to see Gavaskar making 10,000 runs and Kapil breaking the Hadlee wicket tally (in television atleast). Long live these heroes.

Hi guys Rohit here..am in my late twenties working with an IT company in Kerala. I used to be a district player with Trivandrum .Googled this forum and loved the conversations you guys were having in here ..look forward to spend some quality time in here..