A gangster extortionist killed in fake encounter

Guest dada_rocks

Re: A gangster extortionist killed in fake encounter Gator boss welcome back. Yaar bina bataye long vacation pe jaate ho..not fair... :mad: :mad: chalo make sure you make up for the lost time now..get cracking :hic:

Guest dada_rocks

Re: A gangster extortionist killed in fake encounter check my posts I have already said what i have to say don;t want to keep repeating same stuff again and again.. BTw this is my thread and all of u sec clowns have not dared to touch the basic question asked in that and are goign on and on about fringe topic...... I want unequivocal yes or no viz a viz whether media is biassed or not if no then how if yes then why..

Guest dada_rocks

Re: A gangster extortionist killed in fake encounter Wb bheeru mujhe maloom tha aap bahganewalon mein se nahin ho.. ye canard doctor ka faialay hua hai

Guest dada_rocks

Re: A gangster extortionist killed in fake encounter

India's true independence will come when the country gets rid of the Hindu fanatic lumpen loonies.
Don't worry time is near and brush up on kalma u might need that when and if that happens..

India's true independence will come when the country gets rid of the Hindu fanatic lumpen loonies.
Don't worry time is near and brush up on kalma u might need that when and if that happens..
Of course... and when that happens, I promise I'll do the 2 1/2 twists on your miserable head personally... :hic:

Guest dada_rocks

Of course... and when that happens, I promise I'll do the 2 1/2 twists on your miserable head personally... :hic:
Pahle apna head bachane ke liye start practicing what I mentioned otherwise dance karne ke liye bachoge nahin mian.. so get to the work fast

Pahle apna head bachane ke liye start practicing what I mentioned otherwise dance karne ke liye bachoge nahin mian.. so get to the work fast
why? your murderous CM Modi will send his banjara goons after me or what?

How about when we get rid of all the p@ki supporting traitors and terrorist network providers from within our own country? Pretty much all the Hindu loonies are doing is responding to despicable acts like the train massacre and mumbai bombings. Only exception to that cause and effect rule is the Babri Masjid episode.

Re: A gangster extortionist killed in fake encounter The guy killed was a known history sheeter,terrorist and extortionist......there is no excuse for fake encounters...but honestly i wouldn't shed a tear for the Bas%^&d ...i say good riddence.Any one who doesn't care for the lives of totally innocent people has no right to be treated like a human. What happened to his wife was completely criminal....but if she knew about his dealings and enjoyed the illgotten fruits ...then something like this comes as a byproduct.Feel sorry for her but still won't shed a tear. as for the policemen involved....it seems more and more like these people were less policeman and more supari takers....I can understand when honest policemen end up doing such things out of frustration because they put their lives on line to catch the criminals only to see them out on bail the next day and the cycle goes on...and one day they snap.But these people seem to be the kind that were in the market at a price.If they are hanged ...i won't shed a tear...i say good riddence to bad rubbish!

Guest dada_rocks

Re: A gangster extortionist killed in fake encounter Today another similar kind of history sheeter Shahabuddeen who is RJD MP was found guilty of murder in lower court. On Monday they will award the punishment. No marks for guessing how will it go. he will appeal in higher court first in high court then in supreme court and if he is really really unlucky then like shibu soren might get conviction in next 30 years. Thanks to vanjara one didn't have to call soharabudden minister sir in parliament. Given his track record he must be on his way to get promoted to politics from the world of crime. Needless to mention this guy is hero just like abu salem. In case of abu salem support comes from just one community but Shahabuddin enjoys hero status across every community of at least Shivan.

Guest dada_rocks

Only exception to that cause and effect rule is the Babri Masjid episode.
well said Dare I mention nobody died there, an abandoned structure of mosque on the ruins of temple which had hindu statues in place was brought down. Where is the sense of proportion in tantrums that followed. IF other community star throwing tantrums on similar scale there will hardly be time and space for anything else.

The guy killed was a known history sheeter,terrorist and extortionist......there is no excuse for fake encounters...but honestly i wouldn't shed a tear for the Bas%^&d ...i say good riddence.Any one who doesn't care for the lives of totally innocent people has no right to be treated like a human. What happened to his wife was completely criminal....but if she knew about his dealings and enjoyed the illgotten fruits ...then something like this comes as a byproduct.Feel sorry for her but still won't shed a tear. as for the policemen involved....it seems more and more like these people were less policeman and more supari takers....I can understand when honest policemen end up doing such things out of frustration because they put their lives on line to catch the criminals only to see them out on bail the next day and the cycle goes on...and one day they snap.But these people seem to be the kind that were in the market at a price.If they are hanged ...i won't shed a tear...i say good riddence to bad rubbish!
Those who judge need to maintain a higher morality, or else their rationale for being the judge doesn't remain. If you claim that Kausar Bi and her husband were history sheeters, you are passing a judgement on this person [and that too before anything has been proved in courts]. If then you claim that such people should be eliminated any which way, you'd be applying the same or possibly lower moral standards. Think about that. With power, comes responsibility.

Re: A gangster extortionist killed in fake encounter Like i wrote...there is no excuse for an encounter..... But i wouldn't lose sleep over such people's death.... Lets be practical...we really don't need judgements from coart to know that Dawood ibrahim,raja bhaiya,shahbuddin,and the likes are criminals.... The system has failed the people .......when such people are not brought to justice....... and this guy belonged to the same category....and sorry but i wouldn't waste my tears on such scum.

Like i wrote...there is no excuse for an encounter..... But i wouldn't lose sleep over such people's death.... Lets be practical...we really don't need judgements from coart to know that Dawood ibrahim,raja bhaiya,shahbuddin,and the likes are criminals.... The system has failed the people .......when such people are not brought to justice....... and this guy belonged to the same category....and sorry but i wouldn't waste my tears on such scum.
Then change the system to make it more responsive. Because other wise its a slippery slope...

Guest dada_rocks

Re: A gangster extortionist killed in fake encounter Question is why not ask for shahbuddin's rsignation now guy has been convicted for murder what is RJD waiting for. Who was that clown MP of BJP who got caught human trafficing at airport. Whoever he was he got thrown the way he should have been. Why do we have to wait for slug-fest in parliament before these guys take decision over this criminal.