What does success mean to you?

The Outsider

Re: What does success mean to you? Abhe chinta mat kar mere yaar! Most Indians when they become fat NEVER become fit again...they just keep getting fatter and fatter. Like a ladoo their body keeps rolling downhill :lmao: On the other hand I expect better from you Holy babaji. You need to think long term. Get fit in a year and then super fit in a year and a half. Eat sensible and exercise. Don't let the ladoo roll downhill too much.

Re: What does success mean to you? "The definition of success--To laugh much; to win respect of intelligent persons and the affections of children; to earn the approbation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends; to appreciate beauty; to find the best in others; to give one's self; to leave the world a little better, whether by a healthy child, a garden patch, or a redeemed social condition.; to have played and laughed with enthusiasm, and sung with exultation; to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived--this is to have succeeded." - -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Guest dada_rocks

Re: What does success mean to you?

Your Son has grown so much dada rocks......very cute! (touchwood!)
Thanks ..par yahin to pareshani hai he is growing too fast for my liking
cute kid dadarocks.. he looks intellectual :wtg:
He certainly behaves like one. Toys don't interst him much he much rather keep tweaking with his index finger some discontinuity in color map of the floor in his vicinity for hours. :lmao: He hardly misses any black spot no matter how small on the carpet. God knows what he keeps looking into those. :lmao:

Re: What does success mean to you? Success to me is viewing my life to be filled with more positives than negetives before the point i die. The continuous quest for knowledge-any and all sort of knowledge, the presence of friends & loved ones in my life, financial security and a job that is neither too taxing nor too easy is the idea of success for me.

Re: What does success mean to you? Varun, you are already legend. I dont if you will be ever remembered with what you do at your current job..probably best you can pass next generation will be CGI manual. :hic: :hic: :hic: But your SS application will make sure your name stays for long long time...Just imagine how Bheemabhai's son and Dhondy's son moderating this site and using your SS and every poster acknowledging it. You are already legend..

Re: What does success mean to you? Oh so is Varun the chap who created SS? Good going man! Must say am impressed. Also now I know whom to send my brickbats since I always seem to come last in SS no matter whom I pick... :mad: :wtg:

Re: What does success mean to you? Yaar Kabira, I just have some experience in making web-applications, so it wasn't that big of a deal man. Just needed some motivation and a free weekend. Thanks for bigging me up though :hic: I feel better about myself.. hehe @Lurker: Kabira is the SS expert now, so please send your brickbats, love letters, et al to him :hmph:

Re: What does success mean to you? success is satisfaction.... if u can hit the bed at night, sleep immediately without any regrets of the day or any worries of the morrow, u r successful in life....

Guest dada_rocks

Re: What does success mean to you?

success is satisfaction.... if u can hit the bed at night, sleep immediately without any regrets of the day or any worries of the morrow, u r successful in life....
I am utter failure then bhau

Re: What does success mean to you? success, for me in a students life... is when i see the happiness in my dads face (tho he doesnt express it in words) when i ace an exam... gives me the satisfaction tht ive made his money worthwhile... and now staying away from home, i want to be able to imagine tht going on back home...