Champions League 2010

King Tendulkar

Arsenal were lucky barca went weirdly defensive 20 mins to go. But at camp nou barca will play at full pelt for 90 mins and go at arsenal. I predict 5-1 Barca and arsenal out of CL. Meanwhile the day before Spurs will have thrashed Milan at the Lane and stormed in to quarters!!
Bale with a double brace..:two_thumbs_up:.. and hopefully someone breaks Flamini's leg along the way.. when Modric returns in the later stages:dance:

Man City vs Aris Salonika (wtf) Anyway. 25 Hart 04 Kompany (Zabaleta 35) 13 Kolarov 17 Boateng 19 Lescott 18 Barry 21 Silva 42 Y Toure 10 Dzeko 32 Tevez 45 Balotelli They should really do this more often- Silva, Balo, Tevez, Dzeko all starting. Dzeko scored twice so far.

Arsenal Barca tomorrow and I am already bricking it. I hope we put up a good performance and don't get humiliated. I don't know how I am going to get through the day before kick off. My prediction 3-1 Barca sadly, but I hope I am wrong.

3-1 Barca. They are far superior than us, when it comes to total football. If we sit back and defend we might concede three or four goals. Only hope is to attack and they have a bad day. There is a reason why they are the best football club in the World.

Barca might be 3rd (due to some inexplicable reasons ) but currently they are by far the best team in the World without a shadow of doubt.
How? beating La Liga teams? Best, not acceptable, One of the best Yes. The last time they won the European Cup was 2 years back. Let them do it this year we will consider them the best. They cannot play with success against English teams what they do against La Liga teams.

To each his own Andy, United does not have the flair that Barca has, there are other qualities that make United one of the best Teams, but its not adhering to everyone. Say I have a neutral friend to watch a game with, Id defn watch Barca, over any other team right now.

To each his own Andy, United does not have the flair that Barca has, there are other qualities that make United one of the best Teams, but its not adhering to everyone. Say I have a neutral friend to watch a game with, Id defn watch Barca, over any other team right now.
Yes of course you can say they are good at watching, Looks good to the eyes. But calling them the best performer ignoring others would be OTT IMO.

How? beating La Liga teams? Best' date=' not acceptable, One of the best Yes. The last time they won the European Cup was 2 years back. Let them do it this year we will consider them the best. They cannot play with success against English teams what they do against La Liga teams.[/quote'] As much as I like ManUtd, I have to admit (albeit grudgingly :winky:) that Barca is the best club in the world currently and will most probably win Champs League this season. ManUtd at the moment is not good enough to be called the best in the world. One of the best, yes, the best - no!! That ManUtd are top of the league right now is more a testament of how poor the standard of the English Premier League has been this season and less of how good ManUtd have been. This current ManUtd midfield with the likes of Fletcher, Gibson, Carrick, 37 year old Giggs and Scholes is probably the worst in the last few decades. Up front there's Rooney who, by the looks of it, does'nt want to stay at the club, and Berba, who at best, is still inconsistent. Defense is the only area where this team is IMO the best in the World with Ferdinand and Vidic being simply outstanding in their respective positions. Although I must say this - this ManUtd team is just 1-2 good midfielders away from being the best in the world.