Champions League 2010

King Tendulkar

Mourinho has absolutely blasted Barca & Gourdiola in the post match press conference and Barca at looking at complaining to EUFA about it :

Barcelona are considering reporting Real Madrid coach Jose Mourinho to UEFA for his comments after their Champions League clash. Barca won the first-leg semi-final match at the Bernabeu 2-0 thanks to two late Lionel Messi goals after Madrid had been reduced to 10 men in the 61st minute when Pepe was shown a straight red card for a challenge on Dani Alves. In the post-match press conference, Mourinho was far from happy and his comments could lead Barca to make an official complaint to UEFA's disciplinary committee. Barca said on their website: "Barcelona's legal department will study the declarations made by Jose Mourinho to determine whether to refer them to UEFA. In the post match press conference, Jose Mourinho severely criticised the referee (Wolfgang) Stark and insinuated that UEFA treated Barcelona favourably. The Real Madrid coach said: "Josep Guardiola is a fantastic football coach, but he has won one Champions League which would embarrass me after the scandal at Stamford Bridge and this year, if he wins it again, it will be after the scandal at the Bernabeu. "I hope that one day he will win a clean Champions League, with no incidents behind it." The first 'scandal' Mourinho was referring to was the Champions League semi-final between Barca and Chelsea in 2009, when the Catalan club progressed through to the final following a controversial second leg in London. Andres Iniesta's injury-time strike earned Barca an away-goals win, but at the final whistle Chelsea's players confronted referee Tom Ovrebo, who had waved away at least four penalty appeals during the game. Barca would go on to beat Manchester United in the final. Mourinho, who last season saw his Inter Milan side reduced to 10 men in the second leg of their Champions League semi-final at Barca but still progressed through to the final, did not stop there either in his post-match rant on Wednesday night. He added: "Today it's clear that against Barcelona you have no chance. "His accusations of Barca were more than that: 'I don't know if it's the publicity of UNICEF (on shirts), I don't know if it's the friendship of (Spanish football federation president Angel Maria) Villar at UEFA, where he is vice-president, I don't know if it's because they are very nice, but they have got this power. The rest of us have no chance'." "Why couldn't Chelsea reach the final two years ago? It was a miracle that Inter reached the final last year. "I am here just to ask this question and I hope to get the answer one day." Regarding the match itself, Mourinho believes it is now "mission impossible" for his side to progress through to the final. However, Barca boss Guardiola is not assuming the tie is already over heading into next week's second leg at the Nou Camp. "We are a step away from the final, but we will carry on respecting Madrid, very, very much," said Guardiola, who refused to respond to questions about Mourinho's comments. "If we start to believe we are already through, Madrid can punish us. We don't believe we are already there (Wembley)."
Link The dirtiest manager in the whole world is making allegations against others. Mourinho has his teams play such dirty football that opposition teams have to resort to this kind of a game to counter him and then he makes these accusations:finger:

Barcelona are a disgusting team to watch at times, sure they play beautiful football but their actions overshadow it for me.. It's an absolute disgrace the way they conduct themselves.. The way they surround the referee and try to intimidate him and to be fair it is true.. they always seem to be against 10 men.. it is starting to become a little suss! Take a look at this video folks and tell me that Barca are a joy to watch.. [ame=

- Mascherano, Pedro, Busquets - My face hurts[/ame]

Barcelona are a disgusting team to watch at times' date=' sure they play beautiful football but their actions overshadow it for me.. It's an absolute disgrace the way they conduct themselves.. The way [b']they surround the referee and try to intimidate him and to be fair it is true.. they always seem to be against 10 men.. it is starting to become a little suss!
I hate it.. especially when Valdez leaves his goal post to intimidate the refree..,

I hate it.. especially when Valdez leaves his goal post to intimidate the refree..' date='[/quote'] Dude.. I'm a Liverpool supporter and I'm trying to figure out who I hate more.. Barca or Utd.. Looks like that's going to be the final.. Gonna be depressing whoever wins.. But yeah... it's not good to see at all, I hate it and good on Mourinho for having the balls to stand up even though I think he was wrong to say Ramos did nothing.

But yeah... it's not good to see at all, I hate it and good on Mourinho for having the balls to stand up even though I think he was wrong to say Ramos did nothing.
I felt like Barcelona was going for Ramos and other players who were on yellow so that they get disqualified for the 2nd leg. Now I hope to see Kaka and Higuain for the 2nd leg.

Barca are disgusting to watch at times but IMO it is Jose Mourinho who is the most disgusting person in football currently. This man will do everything to win - be it applying the dirtiest tactics or making his players get deliberate red cards. I used to be a fan of him but over the last few months seeing how he has made Real Madrid play I've stared hating him.

I felt like Barcelona was going for Ramos and other players who were on yellow so that they get disqualified for the 2nd leg. Now I hope to see Kaka and Higuain for the 2nd leg.
Maybe so but that still does not excuse the fact that his challenge was worthy of a yellow, whereas Mourinho said that he did "nothing". He was wrong there, but I love Mourinho he has balls. He is a character.

Barca are disgusting to watch at times but IMO it is Jose Mourinho who is the most disgusting person in football currently. This man will do everything to win - be it applying the dirtiest tactics or making his players get deliberate red cards. I used to be a fan of him but over the last few months seeing how he has made Real Madrid play I've stared hating him.
I can see why you hate him man, but for some reason I can't help but like him.

But he gives you result - Copa del Rey Trophy after 8 years, UEFA semis in 8 years (last semi-appearance in 2003).

Mourinho is a character. He has balls. He produces results wherever he goes. BUT he wants to win, by hook or (mostly) by crook. That is what I do not like about him. He has got a Real Madrid team that can play magical football if it wants to but he'll always make such strategies that they'll end up looking disgusting c#nts.

But he gives you result - Copa del Rey Trophy after 8 years' date=' UEFA semis in 8 years (last semi-appearance in 2003).[/quote'] what about the absolutely despicable tactics he applies in order to win - things like making his players get deliberate red cards :mad:

Mourinho is a character. He has balls. He produces results wherever he goes. BUT he wants to win' date=' by hook or (mostly) by crook. That is what I do not like about him. He has got a Real Madrid team that can play magical football if it wants to but he'll always make such strategies that they'll end up looking disgusting c#nts.[/quote'] That's why he's so good though mate.. Why change something which has served him so well? Also, please understand that it is very hard to outplay Barcelona.. you have to take a different approach.. They stuck in there and if it wasn't for the sending off I think a differnt result would of occurred.