Champions League 2010

King Tendulkar

scholes giggs etc are greats of the british game' date= in this country (UK) people will talk about them, and rightly so for a long time, but barca have taken it to the next level and will go into the all time world wide hall of fame. it doesn't seem like it now but they are doing something special, which we will probably never see again in our lifetimes. and imo yes they would have comprehensivly beaten the galacticos team also.
Completely and absolutely disagree. Paul Scholes has been The Best Midfielder in the World for the last 20 years. Period. In fact here's what Xavi had to say about Scholes a few days ago:
In the last 15 to 20 years the best central midfielder that I have seen — the most complete — is Scholes. I have spoken with Xabi Alonso about this many times. Scholes is a spectacular player who has everything. He can play the final pass, he can score, he is strong, he never gets knocked off the ball and he doesn’t give possession away. If he had been Spanish then maybe he would have been valued more.
Link As for Giiggs in his prime - I can assure you that he would have been right up there with the very best in the world.

scholes giggs etc are greats of the british game' date= in this country (UK) people will talk about them, and rightly so for a long time, but barca have taken it to the next level and will go into the all time world wide hall of fame. it doesn't seem like it now but they are doing something special, which we will probably never see again in our lifetimes. and imo yes they would have comprehensivly beaten the galacticos team also.
They have to European Titles. You cant win at Europe Playing only well in BPL. And IMO Barca taking it to the New level is mostly at La liga and against Non English Team, they generally Will struggle against Physical Sides. Just what Inter and Mourinho did Last year. Let them win or reach the Finals of Back to back European Cup, then we'll Talk (Atleast we made it to two consecutive Finals and have won one) I cannot comment on what they could have done, Cannot compare Footballers of Different Generation.

anyway im off to the pub to get hammered, then to the emirates to hopefully see the mighty arsenal smash these catalan cxnts! COME ON YOU GOONERS!:two_thumbs_up:
That is exactly what i want, Best of Luck to all BPL teams. Expecting Arsenal to do what Spurs did last Night.

Completely and absolutely disagree. Paul Scholes has been The Best Midfielder in the World for the last 20 years. Period. In fact here's what Xavi had to say about Scholes a few days ago: Link As for Giiggs in his prime - I can assure you that he would have been right up there with the very best in the world.
Well put, though i Pointed out in my post before how Scholes and Giggs cannot Win two European Cups being just Home Bullies, This was needed.

Barca look so outstanding because the rest of the teams in La Liga (except Real Madrid and 1-2 others) are absolutely poor and there's really no competition other than Real Madrid. The difference between the top 2-3 teams and the rest of the pack in La Liga is absolutely huge and that is the reason why Barca look so outrageously good. Thats not to undermine anything they've done - they are currently the best team in the world but they're not invincible.

Barca look so outstanding because the rest of the teams in La Liga (except Real Madrid and 1-2 others) are absolutely poor and there's really no competition other than Real Madrid. The difference between the top 2-3 teams and the rest of the pack in La Liga is absolutely huge and that is the reason why Barca look so outrageously good. Thats not to undermine anything they've done - they are currently the best team in the world but they're not invincible.
Do not have a Like Button, else I would have Clicked 'Like'