Babri Verdict to be announced today

ravishingravi

Barkha is a bloody b*tch to be frank .. the other day she was trying to take side of Kashmiri separatists .. dont care about her .. she will go to any length for her two minutes of fame .. frankly speaking if you need non-masala news channels then it is better watching Sahara Samay and Zee News which are a lot unbiased
:rofl: Well the media effect is not limited to any channel, in fact every channel uses the tools of fabrication.In Indian media, you hardly get a news channel/reporter who is not biased at any one thing.the difference is one takes the stand, right away, while the other takes it after some time :D

:rofl: Well the media effect is not limited to any channel, in fact every channel uses the tools of fabrication.In Indian media, you hardly get a news channel/reporter who is not biased at any one thing.the difference is one takes the stand, right away, while the other takes it after some time :D
I respect Subroto Roy and Sahara and they have done a lot for India .. their channel is a lot unbiased and so is Zee News amongst Indian news channels

This is the ideal day for Indian democracy and this judgment is the awesome reflection of the nation .. great verdict The land will be divided into three parts. The first part where the Ram Janmabhoomi claims is the birthplace of Ram is fully accepted by judiciary and given to the Ram Janmabhoomi for construction of Ram Mandir. The second part is to be given for the construction of Mosque. The third part will be given to the third contender Nirmohiya Akhara. Really awesome judgment and I have been saying about this for years. This is surely a landmark judgment and hope that nobody goes to the Supreme Court. The best judgment perhaps to come out though it took centuries to come. :isalute: Both the suits by the two parties who claimed the land in full has also been rejected making way for this great verdict. :isalute:
Agree with this, hopefully reconciliation will begin.

Waqf board is appealing to the supreme court.
I would have kicked him in the face.. I dont know why would he not accept it .. bloody shitheads .. I hope Supreme Court rejects his appeals and gives a slap on his face .. there can be no better judgment than today's judgment .. this is not a history judgment only in India but a landmark unbiased judgment for the whole world

I would have kicked him in the face.. I dont know why would he not accept it .. bloody shitheads .. I hope Supreme Court rejects his appeals and gives a slap on his face .. there can be no better judgment than today's judgment .. this is not a history judgment only in India but a landmark unbiased judgment for the whole world
I thought the judgement was an acceptable compromise, I hoped it would pave the way for reconciliation. I am saddened by the decision to appeal at the supreme court ---- One of the findings was the Muslims and Hindu prayed at the side by side and co existed peacefully. Btw, regarding the HIGH Quality pics you were asking, hopefully, you'd find what you are looking for here ---> http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=1223479&page=2

WTF is mayawati on about ... she is talking about dalits ' date=' funding from central govt and what not .. stupid netas ...[/quote'] and now pulling down central govt. saying 200000 security forces were not enough and govt. rejected her request to send more security forces .. she is trying to pull down everyone instead of giving her view on the judgment .. yaar politicians will never change .. to be frank UP will never change till leaders like Mayawati are there :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

I thought the judgement was an acceptable compromise, I hoped it would pave the way for reconciliation. I am saddened by the decision to appeal at the supreme court ---- One of the findings was the Muslims and Hindu prayed at the side by side and co existed peacefully. Btw, regarding the HIGH Quality pics you were asking, hopefully, you'd find what you are looking for here ---> http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=1223479&page=2
yep .. I also hope that they do not appeal and if any appeal is made then Supreme Court rejects it outright I found only a few HQ photos but anyways have created the theme .. probably will release the theme today with the o yaaro background song too :dance: