My Commonwealth Games Diary.

Sir john

which event are you going to volunteer for SJ? Make some sign or something so we can see you on TV :--D
i am at game village my duty near the front gate of swimming pool entrance,amity girls will do duty at swimming pool.:((:((:((:((:((

i am at game village my duty near the front gate of swimming pool entrance,amity girls will do duty at swimming pool.:((:((:((:((:((
:hysterical:. What KLPD Sir ji. All hopes of you oggling at girls in swimsuits down the drain. Have fun!

today a boring day,special one did't give me company there, she fell ill,:((:((:((:((:((:((((:(( kismat kharab hai((:((((:(( medicine lee usne:pray: lets hope 7 oct we go to game village.:pray::pray:
Sir J, apni ek dhaansu si pic lagao volunteer wali dress mein. Kasam se maja aa jaayega dost :--D

Kalmadi does it again Games Organising Committee president Suresh Kalmadi continues to be a source of mirth for those listening to him even as that is never his intention! In a press conference today, he thanked Princess Diana, who died in 1997, for her presence in the Opening Ceremony along with her husband Prince Charles. As a ripple of laughter followed, he soon collected and corrected himself. Prince Charles and the Duchess of Cornwall were there, he said, thanking them for their presence. :cantstop:

If the grand success of the opening ceremony has rekindled your interest in the Commonwealth Games and you want to buy tickets to watch some sports, the seemingly easiest way is to get them online. But it may not be a good option. Online ticket-holders have to get original tickets from select outlets which are marred by glitches and long queues. Officials say only a couple of outlets are dealing with online buyers while there are many more for those willing to buy tickets off the shelf. So the best option, officials say, is to go to one of the numerous retail outlets and grab your choice of tickets. :((:((:((:((