XIX Commonwealth Games, Delhi, 3-14 October

I still can belive what I saw with indian women in 4x400 m. Worried about the drugs test' date=' cant believe indians could run like that:hysterical:[/quote'] Don't project your own physical prowess on all indians :giggle: Did you see the men's 4x100m where India got the bronze ? They did it in under 39 seconds !

from BBC Sport- 15:17 Commentary I will probably remember 1500 BST on Tuesday, 12 October 2010 for all time. Not all the sport at the 2010 Commonwealth Games has been of the highest standard. Some of it has been rather depressingly far from it. But the twin spectacles of the England-India hockey and that Indian 4x400m win were simply awesome, in the original sense of the word. I've had so much correspondence from you that I can't possibly publish all of it. But it's heartening to know you enjoyed that as much as I did. The tide is turning. Crowds are back and finally media talking about sports rather than monkeys and snakes

Despite a tremendous fight from Susan Egelstaff in the second game, a series of errors over the last few points sees the Scot beaten 21-10 21-17 by India's top seed Saina Newhal, who goes through to the badminton women's singles final.

jln stadium during the women's 4*400m event. http://www.twitvid.com/GWHSW
Wow, that's awesome. The support at the track has been tremendous and tbh,I was a bit surprised at the huge number of supporters. Even when the silver medalist long jumper, Prajusha, was making her jumps, the crowd was right behind her. I think there has been good turnout and support for the Indian athletes on almost all the events.

CWG Special: Must Watch - India on the track Tremendous Hockey Match !! Loved it. Saina, and the women's double pair of Jwala/Ponnappa move into the finals while the Indian men, Chetan/Kashyap fight it out for the Bronze. So 3 medals in badminton guaranteed while one in Hockey as well. Can India cross the 100 medals tally? And moving on the track, MUST WATCH...as the Indian women take the gold in 4x400. Women Power :hail: This is legendary, a gold on the track. Milkha Singh would be proud of these girls. Hear the crowd support, superb feeling and atmosphere. I must say I am a bit surprised by the success in the Track & Field. Hopefully, this translates onto the Olympics.