Happy Durga Puja/Navratri

Guest Shivani

But if you make a post agreeing with the gist of what tex said it amounts to the same as saying it yourself. Your earlier post concurring with tex was wrong.
This is exactly what i said
That is very sad Being an Indian Bengali. Never took a step backward to do anything for my Country ever.
Now whatever tex described, if that is true, its really sad. But that doesnt mean am calling anyone racist. I dont think that i do not have the right to express something that is sad. Without making provocative statements. If calling somthing is said (if that actually happened) is wrong. Then i quit. I thought we have right to express our views. Never ever i claimed Tex is right or wrong. I still feel if that is true its sad. No more posts on this Topic. If somone is hurt pardon me.

Now whatever tex described, if that is true, its really sad. But that doesnt mean am calling anyone racist. I dont think that i do not have the right to express something that is sad. Without making provocative statements. If calling somthing is said (if that actually happened) is wrong. Then i quit. I thought we have right to express our views. Never ever i claimed Tex is right or wrong. I still feel if that is true its sad. No more posts on this Topic. If somone is hurt pardon me.
Dude you are not getting the point. You don't know whether something happened as described by tex or not, so why jump in with statements like that? This is what I am saying. You can express whatever you want as long as it is fair.

Arey you guys. Please don't spoil this thread....we all can celebrate DP. That's the fun part. TexDes yaar...why are you accusing Shane to be a racist. He has nothing against anyone. May be he is not a big fan of Ganguly, that does not mean he is against Bengalis. Please understand this. Bengalis like all other communities of India are wonderful people. :icflove:

Arey you guys. Please don't spoil this thread....we all can celebrate DP. That's the fun part.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Some of the Clicks i made from my Phone last year :

Photo%200105.jpgPhoto%200106.jpg Puja Pandel externel View: Photo%200110.jpgPhoto%200111.jpg Internal view of the architecture of the Puja Pandel: Photo%200112.jpgPhoto%200129.jpg Puja Pandel from Outside as it looks: Photo%200169.jpgPhoto%200170.jpgPhoto%200176.jpg This is a Pandel Actually : Photo%200179.jpgPhoto%200181%20%282%29.jpgPhoto%200184%20%282%29.jpgPhoto%200185%20%282%29.jpg' Photo%200186%20%282%29.jpg

In Case i go out this Pujas, will surely share some of the Snaps. :two_thumbs_up:

All BS aside' date=' I was really curious to know why you as an atheist would like to join a religious festival....[b']I'm not saying you shouldn't be joining...but wondering why would you if you don't believe in the idea of praying to a higher power? Unless your answer is something similar to liking the color and sound and the process of celebration but not the purpose
Lol, look at this guy now asking the same question with all courtesy! So, your initial belligerence was as usual as fake as you are? :haha: Here’s the deal fakey – Your initial phony outrage as to what right a non-believer like me has to go to a Durga Puja is so dumb that its not even worth response. Trust me, you don’t want to get into that debate with me. But let me tell ask you this – Who the PHUCK are you to tell me where to go and where not to go? What are you, some sort of Guardian of Durga Pujas? I have told you a million times before – STOP claiming to speak on behalf of people you’re least interested in. You can reserve those tactics for the time when you’re running for Congress in your district in 2020 (with the Amercanized first name and the works..:haha:). Those tactics wont fly with me.

Guest Shivani
Some of the Clicks i made from my Phone last year :

Photo%200105.jpgPhoto%200106.jpg Puja Pandel externel View: Photo%200110.jpgPhoto%200111.jpg Internal view of the architecture of the Puja Pandel: Photo%200112.jpgPhoto%200129.jpg Puja Pandel from Outside as it looks: Photo%200169.jpgPhoto%200170.jpgPhoto%200176.jpg This is a Pandel Actually : Photo%200179.jpgPhoto%200181%20%282%29.jpgPhoto%200184%20%282%29.jpgPhoto%200185%20%282%29.jpg' Photo%200186%20%282%29.jpg

In Case i go out this Pujas, will surely share some of the Snaps. :two_thumbs_up:

cool pics Andy ... :((

The thing that ticks me off the most is how fakey sort of assumes de facto ownership of things and questions others’ rights to take part in it. I hate to divulge information about my personal life on message board, but you want to know what right I have to participate in Hindu festivals fakey? To start off, I lived in India for 22 years buddy and trust me, I have been part of more Hindu celebrations and festivals than you can ever imagine in your lifetime. And this isnt like the fake gatherings that you take part every year in Houston, where you try your latest grooming technique and see if you can pick up women, but genuine religious gatherings where RELIGION was at the forefront of things, not farcical devotion. Sure, I don’t buy into the philosophy of religion anymore, but I don’t trivialize it either and give it the respect it deserves. Plus, you dont even have the basic common sense to discern faith in religion adherance to culure. Do you believe in Jesus Christ or the Prophet Mohammed? You're a Hindu, but you still wish your friends of other religions on the occasion of their festivals, do you not? Or do you confront your white pals on christmas and ask them to prove the existence of Jesus? Plus, my family has probably done more for the cause of Hinduism than all of the members here put together. My grandfather was the managing trustee of the Shankara Mutt in Chennai for three decades and was a close confidant of the Shankaracharya himself, till his death. Do you know how many Hindu temples he has worked on to renovate or how many Hindu students he has personally helped to get an education and a living, working with my uncles? My aunt’s father-in-law has literally dedicated his entire life to promoting Hinduism and was one of the architects of the exlcusive one –of- its-kind-in-the-world Hindu University that was established near Kanchipuram, where he still teaches Vedas as one of the visiting faculties. So dude, for the one last time – Don’t give me this baloney about ‘Oh, what have you got do with Hinduism’ and crap like that. Coz every time you do that, you look like an even bigger fool.