Happy Durga Puja/Navratri

Guest Shivani

Guest Shivani
Nice pics Andy. :two_thumbs_up: Shivani, you don't necessarily have to quote a post with a gazillion pics. :giggle: LOL @ the non believers like KR getting themselves twisted when tex1 asks a very good question.
:sorry: Happy Mahashtmi :weebee:

Anyone know if non-vegetarian food is served during these festivities? Im weighing up my options between attending this puja = food(nonveg :woot:) or not go but play two t20/20 matches :aha:
I think non veg is served after the puja is over...after the idol immersion....over here goat meat is served after we say goodbye to Maa Durga

I think non veg is served after the puja is over...after the idol immersion....over here goat meat is served after we say goodbye to Maa Durga
So tell me what is the difference between Bakri Id and Animal Sacrifice for Durga(Kali) which guys from your part practice. Animal get's slaughtered in the name of God's prasad . Do you approve of that . Yoda pay attention.

Anyone know if non-vegetarian food is served during these festivities? Im weighing up my options between attending this puja = food(nonveg :woot:) or not go but play two t20/20 matches :aha:
Durga puja celebrations mein maybe :yes: Perrrrrrrr navratri garba/dandiya party mein, never ! :nono:

Durga puja celebrations mein maybe :yes: Perrrrrrrr navratri garba/dandiya party mein, never ! :nono:
No never, Non-veg is not served in the name of Prasad. We always have it from Outside. I dont know how much am right here, but dont think Non veg is served as prasad in any of the Puja celebrations related to the Hindus.

No never' date=' Non-veg is not served in the name of Prasad. We always have it from Outside. I dont know how much am right here, but dont think Non veg is served as prasad in any of the Puja celebrations related to the Hindus.[/quote'] prasad nahi boli main.. per dinner mein hota hai :dontknow: And my jiju is odiya.. they had prawns for prasad jab sis orissa gayi thi for puja celebrations ! :D Her mom in law eats prawns and fish but she is a pure veggie.. ajeeb hai, per aisa hi hai :P

prasad nahi boli main.. per dinner mein hota hai :dontknow: And my jiju is odiya.. they had prawns for prasad jab sis orissa gayi thi for puja celebrations ! :D Her mom in law eats prawns and fish but she is a pure veggie.. ajeeb hai, per aisa hi hai :P
Nehi yahan pe Diner serve nehi hota. Jisko jo khaana hai, ghar se ya bahar se khaate hai. Atleast over here. And on the other part, i already said am naive about others culture.