Let's talk about your fav childhood games...

Nova

i play football for my school as a goalkeepar spent 3 year in extrass once our school team main keeper gets injured in a match it was a semifinal match i have honor to do keeping in that match. during keeping someone hit on my stomach,i did't know who hit me, than next time when oppo captain come to hit a goal o hit a flying kick on his stomach, i take back my revenge due to me there will a fight take place, but i enjoyed it. than i get red card but nevermind
wah Sir John!! tussi great ho :bow:

i play football for my school as a goalkeepar spent 3 year in extrass once our school team main keeper gets injured in a match it was a semifinal match i have honor to do keeping in that match. during keeping someone hit on my stomach,i did't know who hit me, than next time when oppo captain come to hit a goal o hit a flying kick on his stomach, i take back my revenge due to me there will a fight take place, but i enjoyed it. than i get red card but nevermind
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

:isalute:...but football is gay dude :headshake:

legendz :hail: :hysterical::hysterical:

:adore: :two_thumbs_up: :icflove:

dil kabaddi :dance: chewing gum ( :phehehe: )
Ahh how did you end up finding this thread. Dil Kabaddi.. :laugh:. What is this...never heard about it. You chew on the gum, but how do you play with it? Don't tell me you used to stick it in your hair.

For very small children: Itikili mitikili (tough to explain, but it's a kind of finger counting game. The kid puts his hands on the mat with all ten fingers spread out. The adult starts counting the fingers one by one reciting "itikili mitikili phutigala kaincha....." like akkad bakkad bombay bo. The finger where it ends will be out and hence will be folded under the palm. This goes on till just one finger is left. Then you play it between the remaining finger and the nose of the child. If you finish on the nose, you get the kid's nose (and it always ends in the nose since an adult always knows the sequence. You start with the finger and you will always end with the nose). Small kids are always afraid of losing their noses in this game, but love it for the thrill. Adults let them keep the nose sometimes to keep it interesting.

There used to be another game called Denga Pani. A very simple game where you need to touch the players from the opposition who are safe only on the higher ground. If they venture on the lower groud, they will be chased by you. Once you touch the person he is out and has to move to the lower ground with his place taken up by you.

There used to be another game called Denga Pani. A very simple game where you need to touch the players from the opposition who are safe only on the higher ground. If they venture on the lower groud, they will be chased by you. Once you touch the person he is out and has to move to the lower ground with his place taken up by you.
I remember playing that game, with some variations of course.

we called this "ooch neech"