The funny shyte thread...

vroomfondel

Re: The funny shyte thread...

and the inzy-aloo paratha smiley...which will come in handy once bhaijaan goes to SA (Ravi, can we put it into the emoticon collection?) 46zsdv4.gif
I thought we already have that??? Good point that we should have a seperate funny threads forum, will open one right now.

Re: The funny shyte thread... Read some very hilirious jokes youve ever heard in this forums and spend the day laughing. Can someone please re-write this description. Correct the silly spelling mistakes and the grammatical errors. Or was the description written that way deliberately, as a joke in itself ?

Read some very hilirious jokes youve ever heard in this forums and spend the day laughing. Can someone please re-write this description. Correct the silly spelling mistakes and the grammatical errors. Or was the description written that way deliberately, as a joke in itself ?
How's this one, pretty apt answer :nike: : cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and we awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

How's this one, pretty apt answer :nike: : cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and we awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!
Hahahaha, tankhs for eidtnig taht dspcpirtoin. Rvai, yur'or now oififlcaly the bset mod eevr ! Now I tihnk I bteter sotp tiynpg lkie tihs or smebodoy mhgit eevn msiatke me for a rteard !!