India's F1 circuit

Gunner_Mania

Awesome. The 1st Indian Grand Prix is going to be held at this track in Delhi during Oct 2011. Milestone for motor sports in India. :hatsoff: Anyone interested in volunteering as a Marshal for this event can apply here: http://www.immc.in/ Last date for application is 31st Jan 2011. Delhi boyz this is your chance to witness history. :two_thumbs_up:

^ Who told you they need girls? Both guys and girls can apply. One of the pre-requisites is to be fluent in both written and spoken English, so that could be a problem for you, but I say go for it. :dance: Darne ka nahi... bindaas apply karo!

@tdigi i have seen F1 in tv ,mostly sexy girl around the driver,
:haha: Arey bhai those are models for brand promotion - like cheer leaders for motor sports. This volunteer job I mentioned in my earlier posts is about helping the main crew. For example you can do some of these things: - Flag off the start or use flag signals elsewhere. - Give the current status using radio communication with the control center when each car passes at certain points. - If someone has an accident, helping the main staff. eg..you might be trained in using a fire extinguisher. - Assisting the pit crew. - etc, etc.