Its decided , South >> North

Desi Cartman

Its decided , South >> North  

1. 1.

NOIDA is actually a nice place. I consider it almost a part of Delhi. I used to spend a lot of time in the sector 18 market. Lovely place. It has developed a lot in the last 5 years. There are some really nice residential places as well. Some sectors are closed with fences and plenty of guards at the gates and girls can come out take a stroll in the middle of the night (quite a luxury for girls in Delhi). But southex is better. One of the major pluses for SouthEx is the girls. You take a stroll down SouthEx and you will find hot girls in nice outfits. And if I am right, it's the only place in Delhi where girls dare dress a bit bold. Lets just say that they have a better sense of fashion. NOIDA girls look like they come from a village.
200% right dk i wish a like button for this post.:hatsoff: dk now you are giving some honest views. like you give your views about bengalis in previous thread.:hatsoff:

NOIDA is actually a nice place. I consider it almost a part of Delhi. I used to spend a lot of time in the sector 18 market. Lovely place. It has developed a lot in the last 5 years. There are some really nice residential places as well. Some sectors are closed with fences and plenty of guards at the gates and girls can come out take a stroll in the middle of the night (quite a luxury for girls in Delhi). But southex is better. One of the major pluses for SouthEx is the girls. You take a stroll down SouthEx and you will find hot girls in nice outfits. And if I am right, it's the only place in Delhi where girls dare dress a bit bold. Lets just say that they have a better sense of fashion. NOIDA girls look like they come from a village.
Ya, Noida is very safe for women, compared to Delhi. There are so many BPOs here and employees go out for strolls late at night without any safety issues. I have seen Noida develop from the 90s where it just a glorified village to come on its way to become a major city nowadays. When I was in school there were only two theaters Alka and Dharam Palace, now ever sector has a multiplex and shopping mall in its vicinity. There are a lot of parks too for maintaining the greenery, IIM Lucknow has a campus in Noida, it has metro connectivity to Delhi. But the most important is how Noidaites have not changed at all over so many years. Its still just as friendly a city for the lower middle class as it is for the elite.

south ex? Nothing great bout south ex market :dontknow: Just been there for sandals,suits,saares,bengal sweets,bhelpuri:two_thumbs_up: Personally I think M block market has the best crowd all day long.. and some amaaaaaazing shopping and aweeeesome hang outs! :aha:

south ex? Nothing great bout south ex market :dontknow: Just been there for sandals,suits,saares,bengal sweets,bhelpuri:two_thumbs_up: Personally I think M block market has the best crowd all day long.. and some amaaaaaazing shopping and aweeeesome hang outs! :aha:
tum wanha rehti hoo issh liye tumhe wooh accha nahi lagta.:haha:

Ya, Noida is very safe for women, compared to Delhi. There are so many BPOs here and employees go out for strolls late at night without any safety issues. I have seen Noida develop from the 90s where it just a glorified village to come on its way to become a major city nowadays. When I was in school there were only two theaters Alka and Dharam Palace, now ever sector has a multiplex and shopping mall in its vicinity. There are a lot of parks too for maintaining the greenery, IIM Lucknow has a campus in Noida, it has metro connectivity to Delhi. But the most important is how Noidaites have not changed at all over so many years. Its still just as friendly a city for the lower middle class as it is for the elite.
noida is unsafe for women as i experience, women can't go for walk in night.:((

Can someone please tell me how Noida is any safer than what Delhi is ? Just because some luxury residential complexes have great security does not make the entire area which consists of all class of people safe. :laugh: I wont say Delhi is any safer.. but just recently I read how Noida is leading the way of NCR becoming the crime haven. I have never heard of Noida being 'safe'! No matter how fast Noida is growing.. I think people are finding it hard to keep pace with the development there. :dontknow:

May be things have changed now. In those days SouthEx used to be hot.
Can someone please tell me how Noida is any safer than what Delhi is ? Just because some luxury residential complexes have great security does not make the entire area which consists of all class of people safe. :laugh: I wont say Delhi is any safer.. but just recently I read how Noida is leading the way of NCR becoming the crime haven. I have never heard of Noida being 'safe'! No matter how fast Noida is growing.. I think people are finding it hard to keep pace with the development there. :dontknow:
NOIDA itself is not safe, but certain sectors in Noida are since the sectors are closed and well guarded at night. And also because of the large ex-army population in certain sectors, things stay under control. Crime rates are low. Nice place if you can stand the snobbish ex army officers.

WTF! New Okhla Industrial Development Authority is being pedaled as a city? It's just a spillover from Delhi. And DK, South Ex? M Block, Vasant Vihar, and DefCol have always been the most happening places in South Delhi.
:whack: Noida is a city. No one questioned its city status but you. :hitler: :hitler:

WTF! New Okhla Industrial Development Authority is being pedaled as a city? It's just a spillover from Delhi. And DK, South Ex? M Block, Vasant Vihar, and DefCol have always been the most happening places in South Delhi.
Exactly :D and Exactly :D

Exactly :D and Exactly :D
Well, you guys know Delhi better. I still remember the chicks from SouthEx.