Its decided , South >> North

Desi Cartman

Its decided , South >> North  

1. 1.

Ghaziabad is still Dehati? I once went to that place and swore never to go there again. Terrible.
Ghzbd and Faridabad.. Bhagwaan karein wahan jaane ka mauka na miley.. its like a gaon wth concrete buildings ! Honestly logon ko akal hi nahi hai.. wahan drive krna khatre se khaali nahi.. people are crazy.. they walk as if sadak baap ki hai unki :fear: Hopeless ekdum ! but Ghaziabad > Faridabad!

Ghzbd and Faridabad.. Bhagwaan karein wahan jaane ka mauka na miley.. its like a gaon wth concrete buildings ! Honestly logon ko akal hi nahi hai.. wahan drive krna khatre se khaali nahi.. people are crazy.. they walk as if sadak baap ki hai unki :fear: Hopeless ekdum ! but Ghaziabad > Faridabad!
:hatsoff: i wish there will be like button for this post.:two_thumbs_up:
Dilli has become a buddha unable to cope with the growing population and rising pollution. Noida is a young city' date=' fresh and full of enery :aha: :yay:[/quote'] Northies.. It's North vs South thread. So don't give southies some brownie points by talking ill of North Indian cities. :nono::nono:. You can settle your differences amicably in other threads..

Northies.. It's North vs South thread. So don't give southies some brownie points by talking ill of North Indian cities. :nono::nono:. You can settle your differences amicably in other threads..
haha its my fault.. actually i wanted to post in 'fav indian cities' thread.. where ganesh wrote NOIDA :giggle: it would be nice if some mod can move the posts to tht thread :P

Ban all Northies. :protest: .........except Daisy.:icflove:
I won't stoop down to level so low, calling for a blanket ban on all southies. However I have few suggestions of my own, in retaliation of your suggestions. 1. Some part of ICF (around 50% ) should be declared North Exclusive. Easties and Westies would have read access to those areas and Southies no access. 2. All Southies, should be asked to carry their identity on display, all the time, by suffixing their user names by _Southee 3. Southies should not be allowed to start a new thread, anywhere at ICF. That's all to begin with.:icflove::icflove:

I won't stoop down to level so low, calling for a blanket ban on all southies. However I have few suggestions of my own, in retaliation of your suggestions. 1. Some part of ICF (around 50% ) should be declared North Exclusive. Easties and Westies would have read access to those areas and Southies no access. 2. All Southies, should be asked to carry their identity on display, all the time, by suffixing their user names by _Southee 3. Southies should not be allowed to start a new thread, anywhere at ICF. That's all to begin with.:icflove::icflove:
:two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore:

Very nice suggestions :two_thumbs_up: