This decade will also be known for the development of contrast swing

vayuu1

for of those who don't know contrast swing is simillar to reverse swing it was use by england team against india when flintoff was the captain on the tour of india, an indian born scientist researched that the s.g ball which is best for reverse swing is also very condusive for contrast swing and helped the english team with this art of fast bowling unlike reverse swing this art though take time when ball is say 30 to 40 overs old and it has nothing to to with the roughness of ball which is essential for reverse swing ,in contrast swing the release from hand , the seem of ball and speed at which the ball is delivered counts ,however it is more dangerous than reverse swing because in reverse swing ball swings in the air to the opposite side , in contrast swing though there is no swing in ai,r but ball seems in the opposite side means u can only guess which side its going to seem ,check on internet i'am sure u 'll find about it ,on that particular tour anderson and flintoff were mighty effective with it ,i'am sure our bowlers can learn it and use it to perfection,trust me this is much more exciting than reverse swing and can make mockery of even the best of batsman, it was the endulkar series.

for of those who don't know contrast swing is simillar to reverse swing it was use by england team against india when flintoff was the captain on the tour of india' date=' an indian born scientist researched that the s.g ball which is best for reverse swing is also very condusive for contrast swing and helped the english team with this art of fast bowling unlike reverse swing this art though take time when ball is say 30 to 40 overs old and it has nothing to to with the roughness of ball which is essential for reverse swing ,in contrast swing the release from hand , the seem of ball and speed at which the ball is delivered counts ,however it is more dangerous than reverse swing because in reverse swing ball swings in the air to the opposite side , [b']in contrast swing though there is no swing in ai,r but ball seems in the opposite side means u can only guess which side its going to seem ,check on internet i'am sure u 'll find about it ,on that particular tour anderson and flintoff were mighty effective with it ,i'am sure our bowlers can learn it and use it to perfection,trust me this is much more exciting than reverse swing and can make mockery of even the best of batsman, it was the endulkar series.
I don't see how this is so different from conventional swing...bowlers who can move the ball both ways always tend to hide their fingers along the seam during release so the batsman is in a way 'guessing' how it is going to move off the pitch... This seems just like the 'Teesra' fad some time back..
I don't see how this is so different from conventional swing...bowlers who can move the ball both ways always tend to hide their fingers along the seam during release so the batsman is in a way 'guessing' how it is going to move off the pitch... This seems just like the 'Teesra' fad some time back..
the only difference isthis thing doesnt happen in air it happens of the pitch,meaning if the ballis meant to go away after pitching comes in suddenly not in air but of the track and the ball meant to come in after pitching leaves the batsman again not in the air but of the track, which is different from both conventional and reverse swing.