Ganguly UNSOLD at the IPL!

Jersey #10

Yeah, that paddle lady was worse than that Johnny Depp-wannabe :sick: The only class in the entire auction room was Ms.Reddy and her lovely ones :blush: Worst in order Sid "Mafioso" Mallya Paddle lady Johnny Depp-wannabe Papa Reddy Mota Mallya PeeZ Mr. Shilpa Mrs. Shilpa
But Sid "Mafioso" Mallya is boning Deepika..So kudos to him and papa Mallya for making it possible for his son..

But Sid "Mafioso" Mallya is boning Deepika..So kudos to him and papa Mallya for making it possible for his son..
He is reaping what his papa had sowed :(( But I still refuse to believe that he is bedding Deepika. Whenever I see him, he comes across as a gay kid to me :dontknow:

Kochi franchise denies reports of roping in Ganguly

KOLKATA: The Kochi franchise has denied reports that it is in talks with the IPL discard Sourav Ganguly for a place in the team in the fourth edition of the Indian Premier League. "It's not true at all. We are not in talks with Ganguly, so the question of his involvement with the side does not arise," co-owner of the Kochi team Satyajit Gaekwad said. Media reports had said that the Kochi IPL had contacted other teams to get a no-objection certificate (NOC) from them to rope in the former India captain, who did not find any takers in the IPL auction, held earlier this month. As per the IPL rule, Ganguly can again be part of the IPL through an open bidding process if all the 10 franchises have no objection to the move. The Kochi team owned by Rendezvous Sports has the likes of Brendon McCullum, Brad Hodge, Owais Shah, Mahela Jayawardene and Muttiah Muralitharan, besides the only Indian capped batsman VVS Laxman, in their line-up. Ganguly, along with Mumbai captain Wasim Jaffer and Punjab pacer VRV Singh were the only three Indian players, who remained unsold in the IPL auction.
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/news/Kochi-franchise-denies-reports-of-roping-in-Ganguly/iplarticleshow/7334485.cms :((:((