The Champions [CSK] Thread

spectre

:csk::csk::csk: Good Move by CSK so far! Whistle Podu time MS Dhoni 1800K Suresh Raina 1300K Murali Vijay 900K Albie Morkel 500K Mike Hussey 425K Dywane Bravo 200K R Ashwin 850K Dougie Bollinger 700K W Saha 100K Badrinath 800K Total 7575K Available 1425K

I am glad Badri got picked and deserved to get paid. He has done a lot for us the first 3 IPLs for a paltry sum. Still feel like we are bowling weak. Also not sure how motivated Bravo will be to play for 200k. We should pay him more with some endorsement stuff if possible. :winky: Not sure WTF Saha is doing there. Would have preferred dropthiv in that place. Glad we got Bollinger and Hussey back, although aussies aren't typically available all tournament. Ashwin :yay: Overall looks like we are ready to kick more ass. :hysterical:

So who all did we lose? Murali - not that bad, we still have Ashwin, but will need a few other spinners as well Hayden - no word on him yet, he has been rather useless couple of seasons, so may be we are ok without him Parthiv - Saha is a bad move, would have preferred Parthiv for 200k more We still need to bring Anirudha and Balaji back.

I think Saha is good player as he showed his potential for certain matches for KKR If groomed well, he can be a handy option We should look at these players outside the auction S Anirudha R Satish Balaji M Pandey A Rayudu S Tyagi Harmeet Singh

They are buying back the whole team once again at a higher price. :giggle:
What do you expect? All of them performed well and CSK has been the most consistent team in the IPL. Players like Murali Vijay, Ashwin, Badri, Jakati,Srikanth,Balaji were bought for just 30,000 $ when useless players like Flintoff were bought for 1.5 million. So obviously all these players are worth much more than what they were paid and its good to see them get it this time. Murali vijay, who was the batsman of the tournament in Champions league, deserves more than Utappams and Nohits that got 2 million but i am not sure even Raina got that much. So in a way some of the retained players were robbed.