Kings XI Punjab team thread

Sir john

Saar Jaan this KXIP is by far the worst team in short history of IPL.Seems like the franchisee owners and team think tank have shown no interest in picking good players or to make this team improve.

Why is Punjab even competing in the IPL anymore? They have had as much success as a team that did not even take part. Gilchrist is so old, he's been telling his great-grand kids WW II tales. Half their team budget will go on pills alone.

spr6.jpg
Kings XI Punjab today unveiled its new logo ahead of the fifth edition of the Indian Premier League, which commences on April 4 in Chennai. The new Kings XI is all about winning, a determination reflecting in every aspect of the franchise's new logo. The shield signifies the strength of character and fortitude of the conqueror - the qualities entrenched in each player of KXIP, said a press release from the franchise. "This new look logo is more vibrant, contemporary and user friendly. It embodies the essence of the ethos that Kings XI Punjab stands for," said Col Arvinder Singh, COO, Kings XI Punjab.
:yay:

Doesnt look a good team but in T20 anyone can win. O and this song is sick as fark [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWTEwBjXpcw]Kings XI Punjab - Dhoom Punjabi - YouTube[/ame] Easily better than other songs, super kings wannabe western phaggots "we are superkings". Dehli is also rubbish song. Mumbai typical weak Hind song. Punjab has best song, but poor team : (

With players like Praveen Kumer in the team' date='I hope they dont take the term slaughter too seriously.[/quote'] Yep kid, Ryan Harris, Stuart Broad are so chit. He Wrestlemania 38 is on, "biggest sport entertainment event", go watch kiddo. God I am sick and tired of these John Cena loving WWE fans infesting these forums.

Yep kid, Ryan Harris, Stuart Broad are so chit. He Wrestlemania 38 is on, "biggest sport entertainment event", go watch kiddo. God I am sick and tired of these John Cena loving WWE fans infesting these forums.
Kya karien unkil ye hi khelne kudne ,WWE dekhe ke din.Ye sab chorho,ye batao,potey ka naam kya rakha