Name teams you support in IPL4

Sir john

Name teams you support in IPL4  

1. 1.

I supported CSK' date=' MI, RCB and DD last time. This time i will wait till the start to choose who to support (other than CSK and MI) based on the teams. I dont really have a good picture of what the other teams actually are.[/quote'] ok i will add you as :mi: and :csk: supporter. :bubblegum:

:sniffle: i think you must have a second choice,if your team lose, here everyone support two teams,so pick :rr: or :kxip: as 2nd choice.
I dont believe in double standards...I have one team and one team only... WC......:isalute: IPL........:mi: So I guess either way if my team loose thats just my bad luck then...:giggle: :yay:

I dont believe in double standards...I have one team and one team only... WC......:isalute: IPL........:mi: So I guess either way if my team loose thats just my bad luck then...:giggle: :yay:
:((:((:((:((:((:((:((:(( ok added to :mi: supporter list:two_thumbs_up:

so are u an indian in saf or afrikaans? i cant quite makeout from ur pic :embarassed:
I am neither...I am what is termed a "colored" South African, not Afrikaans....and an Indian supporter...Dont quite know what that makes me, not that I care....but never the less I chose to support the best cricket team IMO in the world...INDIA..:isalute:

I am neither...I am what is termed a "colored" South African, not Afrikaans....and an Indian supporter...Dont quite know what that makes me, not that I care....but never the less I chose to support the best cricket team IMO in the world...INDIA..:isalute:
oh ok so ur a quota fan :P welcome to ICF. :icflove:

oh ok so ur a quota fan :P welcome to ICF. :icflove:
No I wont call myself a quota fan.....lets just say that being a fan of cricket and thats the sport as a whole, I guess for me its the charasmatic way in which the entire Indian team players play the sport, the passion and the love for what they do is one of the main reasons I support them...I hope Im making sense.....(and not sounding toooo serious or stiff upper lipish)....:giggle:

No I wont call myself a quota fan.....lets just say that being a fan of cricket and thats the sport as a whole' date=' I guess for me its the charasmatic way in which the entire Indian team players play the sport, the passion and the love for what they do is one of the main reasons I support them...I hope Im making sense.....[b'](and not sounding toooo serious or stiff upper lipish)....:giggle:
sense of humor failure like one of those saf commies says. :--D