India v Sri Lanka, 2nd ODI, Rajkot

Rajiv

Re: India v Sri Lanka, 2nd ODI, Rajkot Rajeev, Can you boost the sound a bit more on your videos? I just can't hear anything even though my speaker is turned full and the volume on the PC is at maximum. Also I was quite keen on the presentation and Dravid's responses as I couldn't see that live on Sunday.

Re: India v Sri Lanka, 2nd ODI, Rajkot

Firstly, thanks for the vids Rajeev. Secondly, admittedly I don't know much about these things. The video output is not clear - is it because the display size is large and if so, how can make display size smaller so that the output is clear. Thanks.

Re: India v Sri Lanka, 2nd ODI, Rajkot Hi CK Actually it's a compromise between quality and timing People can't wait to watch so I have to render it in a reasonable codec ( quality ) so a) Its smaller in size b) Faster Upload You can click the middle of the video to reach the host; which is daily motion and there you can see smaller video options, however you have to embed them in order to watch it

Re: India v Sri Lanka, 2nd ODI, Rajkot

Hi CK Actually it's a compromise between quality and timing People can't wait to watch so I have to render it in a reasonable codec ( quality ) so a) Its smaller in size b) Faster Upload You can click the middle of the video to reach the host; which is daily motion and there you can see smaller video options, however you have to embed them in order to watch it
Thanks for the response Rajeev. But I don't understand this 'embed' business. I went on the Dailymotion site. Now how do I embed stuff? :chin: :shrug: