Varun Aaron: Future of Indian pace attack ?

sid316

I think you forgot Deep Das Gupta, Ajay Ratra etc. who camped in the Indian team under Ganguly. Dhoni made his debut because Ganguly spotted him? Have you completely lost your brains? Dhoni was performing in A tours when he was selected. All you are saying is that everyone who was a success under Ganguly was because of him, and every failure under Dhoni and Azhar were because of them. All failures under Ganguly were because they sucked and all successes under Dhoni and Azhar were because they were super talented. I don't know why I am wasting my time with these single digit IQ arguments. So, yes, I am out of here. And don't forget to keep a box of Kleenex handy when you are typing about Ganguly's talent spotting.
Its not about talent spotting its about backing for gods sake dhoni could not get his favourites jadega or rp singh in the team and now raina,
dada was the real boss when it comes to team selection bro. he selected the players he wanted and gave his full support.
No. No one one real boss, not even Sachin when they are captain. Only selectors are the boss. All the captains can do is request for certain players and it is/was upto selectors to listen to the captain or not. Looks like you've started watching cricket since last few years only!
OK then what were selectors doing and can you me give me examples of how Dhoni or Dravid Or Kumble didnt give full support to the players that were selected :hmmm:
nobody is taking about dravid or kumble ,dhoni could not back even his favourites jadeja or rp singh,raina.what dhoni says at press conference about sreesanth is unheard of in team sports.
No. No one one real boss, not even Sachin when they are captain. Only selectors are the boss. All the captains can do is request for certain players and it is/was upto selectors to listen to the captain or not. Looks like you've started watching cricket since last few years only!
Looks like you have been sleeping bro,Most selectors of gangulys time namely ashok malhotra said ganguly was the boss and they gave what ever he wanted and one player form each zone was a must.
I think you forgot Deep Das Gupta, Ajay Ratra etc. who camped in the Indian team under Ganguly. Dhoni made his debut because Ganguly spotted him? Have you completely lost your brains? Dhoni was performing in A tours when he was selected. All you are saying is that everyone who was a success under Ganguly was because of him, and every failure under Dhoni and Azhar were because of them. All failures under Ganguly were because they sucked and all successes under Dhoni and Azhar were because they were super talented. I don't know why I am wasting my time with these single digit IQ arguments. So, yes, I am out of here. And don't forget to keep a box of Kleenex handy when you are typing about Ganguly's talent spotting.
so u genius think that sending dhoni at no 3 against pakistan was also selector's decision? selecting players is different thing and backing them and giving opportunity is a different thing. ganguly was the real talent spotter who backed his players. when u know ur captain is supporting u, the players will perform. sehwag was given that full license to go after the bowling under ganguly's captaincy. dont behave or act like u r the great messiah of indian cricket fans. ur attitude sucks. let me tell u that.:finger:
nobody is taking about dravid or kumble ' date='[b']dhoni could not back [/b]even his favourites jadeja or rp singh,raina.what dhoni says at press conference about sreesanth is unheard of in team sports.
Now what is this supposed to mean,to carry on backing the players who are of no worth to the side just to show that you back your player,very well said sir :cantstop:
Now what is this supposed to mean' date='to carry on backing the players who are of no worth to the side just to show that you back your player,very well said sir :cantstop:[/quote'] jadeja did not do that badly to be dropped,if captain cannot stand for players he wants then why should be a leader.
It's amazing how you guys label certain players as Dhoni's favourites as per your opinion and then come out and say he didn't back them. It's disgusting how Ganguly didn't back his favorite player Venugopal Rao See how easy it is to make this argument
didnt dhoni threatened the selectors that he would resign from the captaincy if rp singh was not selected instead of irfan pathan? jadeja cost us 2 t 20 world cups bro. lol. u cant keep on backing a player if he is not performing. same with ganguly and dhoni. but dhoni didnt back the right players is my point.

That's quick. You can see that when the batsman gets hurried into the shot because of the extra pace and also when the ball flies past the batsman. Also look how far back the WK is standing and he is collecting it high above. Its impressive that he is generating so much pace and bounce on Indian tracks which are pretty slow. Wonder how quick he will be at Perth or Barbados ?