Sachin's centuries and India's defeats.

Fail You've got to look at who the hundreds come against. If today's situation had happened vs SA/Aus (Yuvraj hundred and a collapse to 260 odd), India would have lost the game. Lucky that it came against a dire WI team. WI haven't beaten a top team since 2009. If Tendulkar or any other player makes hundreds vs Bang, WI, Ire etc, you'll win the game. Yuvraj has scored 3 hundreds vs Aus and SA and India has lost all 3 matches. Let me tell you that they were 3 brilliant hundreds (Sydney when rain and Gilly beat India, brilliant hundred vs SA with India struggling badly and another excellent one vs Aus in '07). Take his test tons which have been very good but not resulted in wins either. Yuvraj was brilliant on those days and the rest were ordinary. You need most guys to pull together to win, especially against the better teams.

They usually have some people to test that everything is 'idiot-proof'. Enough said
They don't employ people with low IQ like some of you guys even for 'idiot-proofing' ... Just fyi idiots , the term 'development' refers to development only, not testing n BPO. I could paste a pic of my Windows 7 n Windows server 2008 ship-IT plate signed by bill gates n steve ballmer, but not for you idiots!!
You yourself declared debate over and accordingly people stopped posting on this thread. But as soon as you get an opportunity, you re-opened this thread. Don't you think it's against basic principles of debate and is pure opportunistic trolling?
yeps buddy, only post#218 could be viewed as opportunistic n trollish if you like. But so are most other posts on this thread (not referring to yours').
They don't employ people with low IQ like some of for you guys even for 'idiot-proofing' ... Just fyi idiots , the term 'development' refers to development only, not testing n BPO. I could paste a pic of my Windows 7 n Windows server 2008 ship-IT plate signed by bill gates n steve ballmer, but not for you idiots!!
Oh well, you are now desperately showing off the 'Ship IT' awards that are handed out in bulk to all and sundry associated with the project(PM, Dev, Test, Programming Writers, Technical Writers, IT, Editors, Vendors, Toilet cleaners, etc.)...I have loads of them in my office cupboard accumulated from long back, let me know if you want a few of them(awards itself, not their photos) as it is not worth the effort that one has to put in to carry them home. All the people I know in MSFT leave it behind in their cupboards when they leave the company and they end up in the trash bin afterwards. Only awestruck and insecure noobies like you would carry it to to show it off their non-MS contacts :hysterical:
Oh well, you are now desperately showing off the 'Ship IT' awards that are handed out in bulk to all and sundry associated with the project(PM, Dev, Test, Programming Writers, Technical Writers, IT, Editors, Vendors, Toilet cleaners, etc.)...I have loads of them in my office cupboard accumulated from long back, let me know if you want a few of them(awards itself, not their photos) as it is not worth the effort that one has to put in to carry them home. All the people I know in MSFT leave it behind in their cupboards when they leave the company and they end up in the trash bin afterwards. Only awestruck and insecure noobies like you would carry it to to show it off their non-MS contacts :hysterical:
:giggle:
I dont know why you are upset ... what else did you expect people to say when you stoutly said that India would have won had Sehwag scored the hundred at the exact same strike rate instead of SRT ( and SRT had made the same no.of runs as Sehwag at the same SR ) in the match against SAF ? Do you not see the stupidity in that sort of argument.
Nopes, Coz I have given reasons that are specific to Sachin's Tons that affect performances of other players. And I am beginning to find out that its easy to fool the fools but much harder to make them see some sense.
I was an MSFT till very recently(a few months back).
Nopes' date=' Coz I have given reasons that are specific to Sachin's Tons that affect performances of other players. And I am beginning to find out that its easy to fool the fools but much harder to make them see some sense.[/quote'] That makes zero sense. How can only Sachin's tons induce complacency in other players? Are other players tons coated with some magic potion that encourage the rest of the team to play well?
Nopes' date=' Coz I have given[b'] reasons that are specific to Sachin's Tons that affect performances of other players. And I am beginning to find out that its easy to fool the fools but much harder to make them see some sense.
Ok, one of the reasons you gave was that when Goddy scores a 100 the other players may get a bit complacent or overjoyed and ergo they don't perform their roles well. Now tell me what can Goddy do in this case - should he stop scoring runs so that the other players may not get complacent.............but in that case you will be the 1st one to open a new thread and ask for him to be dropped because "he is not contributing to the team's cause".

You dont seem/want to recognize the simple statistical fact that the more often a player scores a ton, the closer his win percentage will get to the team percentage. Sachin's win percentage is closer to the team's winning percentage than other players because he keeps on scoring tons with amazing consistency. If Sachin had played for Australia his win percentage would be above 85% because the Oz win more matches.

Ok' date=' one of the reasons you gave was that when Goddy scores a 100 the other players may get a bit complacent or overjoyed and ergo they don't perform their roles well.[b'] Now tell me what can Goddy do in this case - should he stop scoring runs so that the other players may not get complacent.............but in that case you will be the 1st one to open a new thread and ask for him to be dropped because "he is not contributing to the team's cause".
Read my posts again.
One last try .... could you tell me how we would have won the match had the scores of SRT and VS been swaped ? we would have ended up with the same score of 296. ( You havent given any reasons for that except proclaim that we would have won ) . So pls tell me how we would have magically ended up defending that score of 296.
I think he is emphasising on "Shani Ka Prakop"..An invisible force which forces India to lose whenever Sachin makes 100. The moment he crosses 100, this evil force triggers events which makes India to lose. :giggle: I thought present generation kids were non-superstitious..