• Bangladesh
    • England
    • India
    • New Zealand
    • Pakistan
    • South Africa
    • Sri Lanka
    • West Indies

I think Sri Lanka stands a good chance. South Africa still haven't mastered playing in Indian conditions. As long as SL can get past India they will lift the world cup. As for India, I would love to see them win it but there are several selection issues under this team management. More than half way through the world cup, India is still pondering selections which is certainly not a good look. A special knock by the batters can take India forward but to expect the batting will click all the time is expecting too much. Still I'd hope India will put together a good team each game from now on and hit the consistency button. I'm not too hopeful but absolutely happy to be humbled though. On a personal note, if it's not India I'd love to see NZ or WI win this one. Will do wonders for these teams if they can win the world cup.

On a personal note' date=' if it's not India I'd love to see NZ or WI win this one. Will do wonders for these teams if they can win the world cup.[/quote'] ++ More so NZ than WI considering what they went through during the NZ earthquake, but I doubt they will really lift the cup this year :( I hope India wins this year but if they continue playing this way then there's very little hope.
:hysterical::hysterical:
Yes yes I know. I thought there was a limit to an ill-formed habit spanning well over a decade, but apparently not. Good thing I buffed up that 'prediction' with the 'unless' crap, or you motherf**kers would have been jumping down my throat :cantstop: