Bomb Blast in Hyderabad - Mecca Masjid

talksport

I despise such religion I despise such religion inspired violence, but you reap what you sow! Mullahs have been preaching jihad for way too long and at some point people will dish out the same treatment to back to you. Needless to say this will fuel further mindless violence. :shrug:

Quote:Try convincing the

Try convincing the Ummah . Heck , we had a convent educated poster here defending Inzi and Mushtaq for waking up players at 4:00 am for prayers saying it was a good thing.
It is not only the Ummah, is it? Do I need to remind whats happening in Punjab right now? Thus far I have not heard about the possible perpetrators of this(Hyderabad) blast. Any leads? xxx

I can see only four I can see only four plausable angle to this Hyderabad bombing and in order of probability(IMO): 1. Islamic source: Inter-Islamic warfare is on the rise as evidenced by Pakistan, Iraq, Afghanistan,etc. over the past several years. Logical conclusion is this has spread. 2. Cross-border terrorism: Inciting violence against muslims in India/framing hindu parties for attack would be the best thing thats ever happened to Pak-borne terrorism 3. Hindu fundies: As i said, the die was cast with Ayodhya. Yesterday demolishion of mosque, today demanding a temple built on same ground, tomorrow blowing up other mosques. Its a logical progression 4. Maoists: Starting sectarian rife and rapid capitalization during ensuing anarchy is one of the prime goals of maoist organizations on a nascent level (ie, sub-national).

Fair enough CC. All the four Fair enough CC. All the four points obviously have their merit, however I am intrigued to wonder why now?? I mean to the best of my knowledge there was no controversy going on in Hyderabad as of now, was it? Is there any election thingy coming up? One possible reason could be that after the current UP rout Hindu right wing parties might want to raise some issue, more so since "experts" have been suggesting that BJP suffered due to its "soft" stance in recent times. Another reason could be the fall-out between different Islamic group/sects. I tend to lean towards this since Mosque bombing is often a direct result of this feud, be it in India or abroad. That said I am intrigued by the timing. So far as I am aware there was no big controversies doing the round right now..am I missing something? xxx

Guest dada_rocks

Quote:3. Hindu fundies: As i

3. Hindu fundies: As i said, the die was cast with Ayodhya. Yesterday demolishion of mosque, today demanding a temple built on same ground, tomorrow blowing up other mosques. Its a logical progression
Baseless crap there is no history of any hindu organization blowing of any religious or for that matter any other place.
4. Maoists: Starting sectarian rife and rapid capitalization during ensuing anarchy is one of the prime goals of maoist organizations on a nascent level (ie, sub-national).
Utter crap again these two in india are bed-fellows

Guest dada_rocks

blowing up mosques temples blowing up mosques temples church is islamic calling card.. u wud be hard-pressed to find any other group blowing up religious places on one or another pretext.. some people wud like to drag hindu organization in this $hit but those accusation remain as baseless as they come.... Difference are aplenty in each and every religious group from buddhism to islam but noone else taks to this genre of expressing their indignance wiht other groups. Islamic people have perfected the art of blowing up people in mosques. Just right next door shia will bomb sunni mosque and vice versa and these two group together will go blow up some ahmedi mosques.

Notice that even though 6 Notice that even though 6 people died the blast was not huge. In fact from the actual video footage it looks like the people praying were not even disturbed by the blast. The flying pigeons were the only initial indication. Just an observation...don't know what that means.

Re: Bomb Blast in Hyderabad - Mecca Masjid

Baseless crap there is no history of any hindu organization blowing of any religious or for that matter any other place.
History started in 1990s with Ayodhya demolishion.
Utter crap again these two in india are bed-fellows
Utter, unsubstantiated and utterly false crap. Maoists and Islamists have a big fat ZERO in common, hate each other and have totally different agendas. Believers in Allah don't consort with staunch Godless ones and believers in communism don't consort with supernatural diction. It has been proven over and over again that there is zero links between the two groups. Your ignorant mind sees them as bedfellows because you can only see it in black and white/us-vs-them state, which is far more simplistic, false and narrowminded because there are multiple competing parties with multiple agendas, not just two.