SRT 116 vs Australia in Melbourne 1999-00

Deleted_User_1

Over the 30 years that ive been taping cricket off tv' date=' the only matches I go back and watch are the ones that are not full of individual performances, rather the team victories that are unexpected. I havent ever watched back any of the great last 15 years of Aussie dominance for instance.[/quote'] Watch TVS series in India final 2003-04 kolkata . Damien Martyn played a very classy knock. India chocked in that match and lost in the finals against OZ.:giggle::giggle:

Have to honestly say though, that i did feel really sorry them in the 92 world cup, but thats the last time I felt sorry for them, big mouths but no results to back them up. The last 10 years of SA cricket has been dire to watch from a cricket fans perspective, in the 90's they were much more watchable, but unfortunately for them the opposition was just so much stronger on almost every occasion. Still, if Donald was bowling at his peak these days it would be too easy for him I suspect.

Watch TVS series in India final 2003-04 kolkata . Damien Martyn played a very classy knock. India chocked in that match and lost in the finals against India.:giggle::giggle:
I think I uploaded his ton from the previous match, that series was AWESOME! Some great batting by lots of guys, even Punter scored an incredible powerful ton, 7 sixes?? Massive hits. I may have uploaded it already, sure i have.

Have to honestly say though' date=' that i did feel really sorry them in the 92 world cup, but thats the last time I felt sorry for them, big mouths but no results to back them up. The last 10 years of SA cricket has been dire to watch from a cricket fans perspective, in the 90's they were much more watchable, but unfortunately for them the opposition was just so much stronger on almost every occasion. Still, if Donald was bowling at his peak these days it would be too easy for him I suspect.[/quote'] They have never won a ODI series in India. Remember Titan cup 1996(IND, OZ, SA). Won every league game but lost in final. Hero cup 1993. Choked again. SA have a history of choking irrespective of opposition. Steyn at peak > Donald tbh.

Rob, I was just pulling your leg. I know you are a true cricket lover and cannot show my appreciation enough for all the videos. I think Ponting is disliked because of his attitude. I think most will admit that he is one the great batsmen. Booing him was not cool and I am ashamed about that. Your country has had an amazing run and it is natural to assume that it will go through a lull before it will rise again. Just wait when SRT, Dravid, Laxman and Zak retire. We will be sh$t in tests.