Questions for Srinath

King

Re: Questions for Srinath

>Which test ??? >Perhaps Ambrose was special even before that over ?? IIRC, it was in Australia ....
It wasn't the test match but it was an ODI against Australia in WI in 1993/94 I think. There is a saying the reason Harmison was called "White Ambrose" was because of his ability to bowl non stop wides. :hic: Amby bowled so many wides and no balls in that first over I think umpire had to use fingers and toes to count ball apart from the counter :lol: I have that video, will upload it sometime it was truly an embarrassment that over.

Yody.........seriously.......I think Pathan has been unable to develop his batting AS WELL as his bowling, simultaneously.............which is what India wanted.........an all-rounder. In the end, both disciplines have suffered.
No, his batting has developed a little too much at the expense of bowling.

Ravi.............where is Sri ?? Is he coming to answer these questions or what ??? I would like to ask him this - "Sri, listen.........what delivery would you bowl to get each of the following - Rahul, Sachin, Azhar & Sourav - out ???"
TBP, he's in NZ right now in the capacity of Match Referee and he is going to drop by tonight at my place. Just thought why not get his fans to ask him few questions and if he obliges it would be nice to have this on the front page of our website. I will ask the question you've asked nevertheless.