Questions for Srinath

King

Re: Questions for Srinath

Yody.........seriously.......I think Pathan has been unable to develop his batting AS WELL as his bowling, simultaneously.............which is what India wanted.........an all-rounder. In the end, both disciplines have suffered.
Sad as it is, 100% agree with TBP here. Crapthan is neither bowler nor batsman.

Yody.........seriously.......I think Pathan has been unable to develop his batting AS WELL as his bowling, simultaneously.............which is what India wanted.........an all-rounder. In the end, both disciplines have suffered.
Sad as it is, 100% agree with TBP here. Crapthan is neither bowler nor batsman.
Why is he not a batsman? He averages more than Ganguly, SRT and Jaffer in the last 10 tests played.

Whats his overall average against these players? 1 first class ton is all he has ever got in his whole life and you guys want him picked as a batsman over the great TENDULKAR :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
It is not a question of picking him over the great Tendulkar. It is accepting that he indeed is a good bat.

Re: Questions for Srinath I do not accept that until he proves it! SRT has 35 tons so has proved it. When he gets a few tons I will accept it. However, as he has a big fat zero in terms of tons I will not accept he is a good bat. Yes he is a useful lower order bat with a bit of potential, but a good bat? He has to prove it first like everyone else. Pathan ZERO tons. Hardly classifies him as a good bat.

Re: Questions for Srinath sorry, should have posted my questions here. repost. --- say hi to Sri for me Ravi, from a fellow Kannadiga. I had a few questions (non-intrusive i hope) which maybe you could pose to him. -i had heard that he was involved in producing some software for analysis of the indian players that was in use when Wright was coach. Could he elaborate on whether/how it was employed? -Does he believe in sledging? I know he rarely indulged in it, if at all, but what are his opinions on how effective it could be? -Being one from a smaller town (Mysore) compared to most Indian cricketers who hail from the Delhis and Mumbais, did that create obstacles in his development or his path to the Indian team? -Did he consider coaching? I thought he was the right type of person to be a coach. Not only because of his performances when playing for India, but because he is the right type of guy: -Analytical; can see strengths and weaknesses in both batsmen and bowlers -Has come through the system in India and knows the sensitivities of players coming through -Has had his share of injuries and learnt how to manage them in terms of changes to bowling action and the like -Is respected as a cricketer (despite what most will say I find this an important ingredient in a coach)