Why to hate India? Take it as sports only | Changes Statement: Afridi | Changes it again

Asim

But seriously, I have to thank Afridi. After the WC Win I had almost forgotten how the team spanked Pakistan in the Semi Finals but thanks to Afridi, he keeps talking about it, keeps bringing it up. Just reminding me how we knocked them out of the world cup. Just awesome: (stupid embedded link won't work for me) but here's the url: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_d88yTrRHw4]YouTube - Exclusive Interview With Pakistan cricket captain Shahid Afridi[/ame] Here he is, whining again!

Absolute retard really. First he bows down to India saying we do everything like them and then says India are small hearted people. This guy is a total retard and in no way represents the majority of our people correctly to be honest and should not be anywhere near a cricket pitch.
I think everyone in your team needs to learn how to show respect to others (or brothers, if you like it) and have some integrity like Younis Khan. I really respect the guy and I hope the immense public pressure to hate India doesn't get to him someday.

My hindi is weak. Did he say this? "Indians cannot be the loving people like Pakistanis" Is he really a retard? What the feck is he talking about? May be, he is worried he may get killed in Pakistan for his earlier nice words about India and Indian team.

But seriously, I have to thank Afridi. After the WC Win I had almost forgotten how the team spanked Pakistan in the Semi Finals but thanks to Afridi, he keeps talking about it, keeps bringing it up. Just reminding me how we knocked them out of the world cup. Just awesome: (stupid embedded link won't work for me) but here's the url:
Here he is, whining again!
That explains the ball-biting incident. Does this guy know that it is being recorded and in no time will be all over the internet? and WTF is - "they are more aggressive on the field".. abey hero - should we spread our legs and invite you.. that come and have fun? This is bloody WC at stake, yahan aggression nahi dikhayega to kya bedroom mein dikhayega?

Check it out. Here he is giving an interview when he was getting that cash from the IPL, basically saying "We enjoy our cricket in India more than anywhere else, we get a great response from people here, blah blah blah." I suppose when you've got tits and cash staring at you in the face you'll get down on your knees and bark like a dog if you have to!! [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBC5bPuq9tI&feature=related]YouTube - Shahid Afridi (I m not so excited to meet shahrukh khan and others). by Hayat.mp4[/ame] :haha: Now that his side get destroyed in the WC, the media is so bad, Pakistani people have better hearts than Indian, blah, blah blah.

I think everyone in your team needs to learn how to show respect to others (or brothers, if you like it) and have some integrity like Younis Khan. I really respect the guy and I hope the immense public pressure to hate India doesn't get to him someday.
Younis Khan is very innocent, he should retire and settle down with family. Let Afridi, Akmal and co. take their team to new depths.

Like I said before, brainless sportsmen and media types hardly speak for an entire nation so Afridi really needs to shut up and let more intelligent and mature people speak about the game between the two countries. But I guess that's what the PCB deserve after apointing this dumb***** as the captain. Guys like Younis Khan who just play cricket, rather than bringing in politics and all that crap won't say stuff like this but two faced hypocrites like Afridi will always do!

Younis Khan is very innocent' date=' he should retire and settle down with family. Let Afridi, Akmal and co. take their team to new depths.[/quote'] The guy is a genuinely good one. But after this Afridi outburst, which was completely unnecessary, I'm going to be careful in the future about trusting these guys' words one bit.

I hope the naive idiots who were going all ga-ga over this terrible individual will think twice before taking people at face value. Dissing our media is fine, considering our media guys really do double up as paparazzi hound dogs. But bringing up religion? Now that is some seriously f**ked up ****. He didn't just say Pakistanis are 'large hearted', but got the Muslims right into it. He just made it outright communal. "In my opinion, if I have to tell the truth, they (Indians) will never have hearts like Muslims and Pakistanis. I don't think they have the large and clean hearts that Allah has given us" The AIMPLB guy (forgot his name; a Muslim cleric) gave a very fitting reply. Yet another reason why we must never play cricket with these disgusting scumbags. So much for Allah blessing them with a pure heart :cantstop: We can see how pure it is! Also very happy Gauti dedicated our win to the 26/11 victims and our jawans. I really starting respecting him after he said that.

Former Pakistan skipper Aamir Sohail slammed current captain Shahid Afridi for his comments against Indians. (AFP Photo) NEW DELHI: Former Pakistan skipper Aamir Sohail on Monday slammed current captain Shahid Afridi for his comments that Indians are "not as large-hearted as Pakistanis", saying that the staement was "immaturish and untimely". Afridi had said after reaching home following Pakistan's semifinal exit from the World Cup that it would be very difficult for Pakistanis to live with Indians or to have long-term relationship with them. Sohail said Afridi should not have made these remarks just after the goodwill generated in the aftermatch of the India-Pakistan semifinal clash at Mohali and he should respect each individual. "I think Afridi should not have made such comments. You got to respect every individual. His statement is kind of immaturish and at the same time untimely," Sohail said. Afridi had also criticised Indian media for its "negative approach" but Sohail said media has a certain role to play. "Look, media has a certain role to play. Media highlights the different aspects of an issue. For me, media is like a pain in body. You have to deal with media and find solutions in the relationship with it just like we consult doctors," he told 'Times Now'

We saw true colors of Afridi Guys this is a good bahana for us not to play with these scums as they will bite the hand which feed them just like england was biten.
This post proves there is no difference between you and afridi my friend.