Any wrestling fans here?

glogirl

wwe wrestlers high school and childhood photos: the undertaker: 11103.jpg9451.jpg cute cena: John-Cena.jpg rikishi?! Rikishi.jpg did he have any idea then. Ric-Flair-and-The-Rock1.jpg jerichooooo:love: Chris-Jericho.jpg the cute face behind the mask? booyakah....... 6374.jpg little did he knew he would become a heart break kid my boy: 54371.jpg

do you have hhh vs hbk tribute to fans? that was also good it seems but i didn't see the full match. i liked last man standin and hell in a cell also.
Which match are you speaking of? There's a match between them which happened in Tribute to the Troops called 'Boot Camp Match'. I have that match in Shawn Michaels's new "My Journey" DVD. I don't have their Hell in a Cell match because that's included only in WWE's "HELL in a CELL" 3 disc DVD set. That set contains most of the matches that I already have in other various DVD's. As for their Last Man Standing match, that's still not a part in any of the DVD's produced by the WWE.

@ BB tribute to the troops i guess. what are the other Shawn Michaels matches that u have?
There are 3 DVD sets produced by the WWE on Shawn Michaels. I have all 3 of them. I'm listing them below, you can check out their contents and matches by searching over Google -
Shawn Michaels - From The Vault (2 disc DVD set) Shawn Michaels - Heartbreak & Truimp (3 disc DVD set) Shawn Michaels - My Journey (3 disc DVD set)
Apart from them, a lot of his matches are included on other DVD sets. Can't really recall each one of them. I'm just including the DVD sets (bar those 3 that I listed above) that I have, you can check their content yourself.
Born To Controversy: The Roddy Piper Story (3 disc set) The Macho Man Randy Savage Ultimate Collection (3 disc set) The Best Of Saturday Night's Main Event (3 disc set) Hard Knocks: The Chris Benoit Story (2 disc set) The Rock: The Most Electrifying Man In Sports Entertainment (3 disc set) The Ultimate Ric Flair Collection (3 disc set) Viva La Raza: The Legacy Of Eddie Guerrero (3 disc set) Bret "Hitman" Hart: The Best There Is, The Best There Was, The Best There Ever Will Be (3 disc set) Hitman Hart: Wrestling With Shadows (1 disc set) The Life And Death Of Owen Hart (1 disc set) The Life And Times Of Mr. Perfect (2 disc set) Jake "The Snake" Roberts: Pick Your Poison (2 disc set) The Greatest Wrestling Stars Of The '80s (3 disc set) The Legacy Of Stone Cold Steve Austin (3 disc set) The History Of The WWE Championship (3 disc set) Triple H: The King Of Kings (2 disc set) The Ladder Match (3 disc set) Road Warriors: The Life And Death Of The Most Dominant Tag Team In Wrestling History (2 disc set) Brian Pillman: Loose Cannon (2 disc set) Cheating Death, Stealing Life: the Eddie Guerrero Story (2 disc set) The History Of The Undertaker (3 disc set) Satan's Prison: The Anthology Of The Elimination Chamber (3 disc set) Jeff Hardy: My Life, My Rules (3 disc set) Allied Powers: The World's Greatest tag Teams (3 disc set) Batista: I Walk Alone (3 disc set) The Undertaker's Deadliest Matches (3 disc set) Ricky Steamboat: the Life Story of The Dragon (3 disc set) The Greatest Wrestling Stars Of The 90s (3 disc set) Nature Boy Ric Flair: The Definitive Collection (3 disc set) Rey Mysterio: The Biggest Little Man (3 disc set) Breaking The Code: Behind The Walls Of Chris Jericho (3 disc set) Hart & Soul: The Hart Family Anthology (3 disc set) RAW The Beginning: The Best Of Seasons 1 & 2 (4 disc set) The American Dream: The Dusty Rhodes Story (3 disc set)

Apart from them, here are some of the DVD sets I'll be getting soon -

Edge: A Decade Of Decadence (3 disc set) The Big Show: A Giants World (3 disc set) Top 50 Superstars of All Time (3 disc set) The Very Best Of WCW Monday Nitro (3 disc set) Best Cage Matches (3 disc set) Bobby "The Brain" Heenan (2 disc set) Rey Mysterio: The Life of a Masked Man (3 disc set) Greatest Stars of the New Millenium (3 disc set)

Apart from them, here are some of the DVD sets I'll be getting soon - Edge: A Decade Of Decadence (3 disc set) The Big Show: A Giants World (3 disc set) Top 50 Superstars of All Time (3 disc set) The Very Best Of WCW Monday Nitro (3 disc set) Best Cage Matches (3 disc set) Bobby "The Brain" Heenan (2 disc set) Rey Mysterio: The Life of a Masked Man (3 disc set) Greatest Stars of the New Millenium (3 disc set)
Brock is writing a book in which he,ll talk abt his WWE Days im very interested