Any wrestling fans here?

glogirl

i have a ebay account, but dontknow about region free DVD player
You won't get them from eBay India, you'll have to go to www.ebay.com DVD players are usually region encoded, so that they can only play DVD's from a particular region. A region free DVD player can play DVD's from any region. You can simply take your WWE DVD set that you ordered from abroad to a store and try playing them on any of their DVD players. If the discs play, then that DVD player is region free. I'd recommend you order your DVD's from www.amazon.com

@Bublu u like Raw or Smackdown
The current WWE product is garbage and phony. I don't follow it at all. I used to follow it till about mid 2006. Eddie died in 2005, Angle left the company in 2006, Benoit died in 2007, HBK left in 2010. There's hardly any phenomenal wrestler left in the WWE. My love for the WWE product went into decline since Eddie's death. I liked him a lot, and still miss him. I enjoy wrestling via my DVD's, I love watching those classic matches from the past.

The current WWE product is garbage and phony. I don't follow it at all. I used to follow it till about mid 2006. Eddie died in 2005' date=' Angle left the company in 2006, Benoit died in 2007, HBK left in 2010. There's hardly any phenomenal wrestler left in the WWE. My love for the WWE product went into decline since Eddie's death. I liked him a lot, and still miss him. I enjoy wrestling via my DVD's, I love watching those classic matches from the past.[/quote'] I WAS a big fan of Benoit,stop watching WWE when beniot died.:((

@Bublu EG was awesome never liked him but his Lie Cheat Steal gimmick turned me into his fan and after his death WWE used his death as a storyline in a disgusting way and if Benoit had not died there were talks of him,Chavo and Vicky involved in another Eddie storyline

I WAS a big fan of Benoit' date='stop watching WWE when beniot died.:(([/quote'] Worse yet, the WWE completely distanced itself from Benoit due to that murder-suicide. None of his matches are included in any of the DVD sets produced after that incident. He had a 2 disc DVD set produced on him before his death, they've discontinued producing even that after the whole incident. I had to pay twice the price to get that set from eBay because it wasn't in production.

@Bublu EG was awesome never liked him but his Lie Cheat Steal gimmick turned me into his fan and after his death WWE used his death as a storyline in a disgusting way and if Benoit had not died there were talks of him' date=Chavo and Vicky involved in another Eddie storyline
Vince would do anything for money. He once proposed a storyline to his daughter Stephanie where he would be the father of Steph's unborn child. Steph rejected it. The incident is included in "McMahon" DVD set, but I don't have that.

What WWE did was that when they came to knew abt Benoit death initially they aired his tribute show an hour later it was revealed that Benoit the coward he was did those things in the media while his tribute show was still going on so they were condemned by the media and they were after WWE

What WWE did was that when they came to knew abt Benoit death initially they aired his tribute show an hour later it was revealed that Benoit the coward he was did those things in the media while his tribute show was still going on so they were condemned by the media and they were after WWE
The guy was completely broken and devastated after Eddie's death.

Vince would do anything for money. He once proposed a storyline to his daughter Stephanie where he would be the father of Steph's unborn child. Steph rejected it. The incident is included in "McMahon" DVD set' date=' but I don't have that.[/quote'] I know then he still persisted with the storyline with Burchill and Katie Lee but they went PG so it ended

I'm not completely absolving him of the blame' date=' but the guy had severe brain damage as proven by tests of his brain after his death.[/quote'] He had im not saying he didnt ive posted the timeline here of his actions to SJ if u read closely the guy knew what he was doing he lied to his co workers and then the talent relations

I'm not completely absolving him of the blame' date=' but the guy had severe brain damage as proven by tests of his brain after his death.[/quote'] He was drafted to ECW so he went paranoid that he may be released and he was obsessed with establishing himself at the level of HHH HBK