Any wrestling fans here?

glogirl

Friends put it this way when we were kids Bret' date='Taker,Yokozuna,Nash and others were portrayed like cartoon characters same is the case now the whole Benoit and Steroids thing caused damage to the E. PG thing helps them and wrestlers the TV 14 thing was more violent style of wrestling being PG violence has been toned down so it also takes less toll on the wrestler,s bodies[/quote'] I agree with your point. But these days wrestling has turn a lot into movies. They have more talk and out side the ring action than real matches. I started watching wrestling when Star TV was introduced in India. That was WWF then. We were crazy for it. There were wrestlers like Heart Brothers, MR Perfect, 123 Kid, HBK. The fights had a lot of skill and high flying action. I hardly see anybody doing drop kick these days, or jumping from the ropes etc. Today's stuff is more entertainment rather than actual wrestling skill. I have not seen John Cena or any so called superstar do that. Hence, my interest is on decline. I might follow the PPV a bit but nothing else.

He wasn't released' date=' he rather asked for his release. He stuck a deal with TNA prior to that without anyone's knowledge.[/quote'] yaah i too heard about it. also heard he was playing double game with wwe and tna. meanhile how did hulk hogan and flair ended up with wwe? and what is diesel doing now will he wrestle?