Any wrestling fans here?

glogirl

besides the usual ones like Undertaker' date=' HBK, Kane, Cena themes, download Triple H King of Kings - fabulous theme. Also Stone Cold theme was quite good and Goldberg's theme also.[/quote'] thanks folks will download them and check i have chris beniot mp3 as sms ringtone:P

me too, those days i had a big crush over wrestling,even in morning while going to school i uses to watch highlight.
dito when i was in seventh grade. i was studyin for catechism about cain killing his own brother abel. my cousin told me "hey what you are studyin look kane is realy killing his brother showin the tv. i thought OMG" damn funny if i remember those moments with my cousin.. we not only watch wwe together those days but also used to wrestle and i have a clean 7-5 record over him.

dito when i was in seventh grade. i was studyin for catechism about cain killing his own brother abel. my cousin told me "hey what you are studyin look kane is realy killing his brother showin the tv. i thought OMG" damn funny if i remember those moments with my cousin.. we not only watch wwe together those days but also used to wrestle and i have a clean 7-5 record over him.
:haha: great i try chokeslam with many friends chokeslam is my fav stunt.