Must watch for 9/11 conspiracy theorist

Guest dada_rocks

So you are among those who believe that 9/11 was Amreekan Conspiracy.
I think there was definite govt. involvement in some aspects and some levels, not necessarily the whole thing ( as i said, i dont think they planned out the whole thing, more like saw an opportunity in this to save their dying defence industries and lent a bit of a helping hand to 'maximise effects').
Here in India too we have ridiculously smart people like ArunDhatti Roy who claim that Indian Parliament attack was Indian governments conspiracy and not terrorist attack.
So what ? How does one case relate to the rest ? What is this logic of 'if Indian parliament attack was real from terrorists and caught the govt. completely off guard, so too must be the same for America's 9/11 and each and every similar situations ?!? I am not lending credibility to any particular theory save mine, simply because i do not think such carte blanche statements are appropriate- some are closer to fact than government's stories, some are just lunatics ranting on. But in case of 9/11, the evidence, motive and conclusions are quite compelling to say the least.
The best thing to deal with such deshdrohi-gaddar people
I find the blissfully ignorant ones to be more complicit (though its complicity due to ignorance) than some of the conspiracy theorists. It is better to ask questions than assume that the government tells the truth every single time and that in many such cases, their version is exactly accurate. Particularly in an event of global significance as 9/11.
eliminate all these conspiracy theorists so that they can go to heaven and enjoy 72 houries....enough of dhimmitude.
Eh ?!? Wht about those conspiracy theorists who do not believe in that nonsense ?

Another 9/11 conspiracy thread where everyone but CC seems to get that there in no evidence of a conspiracy. :giggle:
Everyone ? So you speak for all here, eh ? You seem to miss the point that others here have expressed their doubts about the official US govt. story as well.

to all the 9/11 conspiracy theorist... kiss my brown a$$. it happened, and it happened in great parts due to the ineptitude of the FBI in nabbing the culprits inspite of them leaving a trail of evidence and several tell tale signs. its more a bureaucratic failure in great parts because of the lack of coordination between the different agencies. but to think that a democratically elected government would murder over 3000 of its own civilians is heresy.

but to think that a democratically elected government would murder over 3000 of its own civilians is heresy.
To think that a democratic government which has admitted to experimenting on its own civillian population with deadly viruses without their consent is beyond murdering 3000 of its own civillians is stupidity- especially when it involves 'lending a helping hand'. nevermind the fact that there is precedent of this in US history itself- how many thousands of civillians died in pearl harbour because America let it happen ? Sorry but you are nothing more than parroting what is taught to you and what you wanna believe. Not what the truth in this matter is. It is always interesting to see how successful PR campaigns and media control is in making even well educated people like you disengage the brain completely when it comes to a crisis situation like 9/11. I suppose you just find it a 'coincidence' that the first order of business the Pentagon conducted (and this is on official record FYI) after 9/11 is order 100 more F-22s. Super-techhed up stealth fighters/air superiority fighters for box-cutter weilding terrorists. Its laughable to think what you all will believe so long as its an official government press release.

To think that a democratic government which has admitted to experimenting on its own civillian population with deadly viruses without their consent is beyond murdering 3000 of its own civillians is stupidity- especially when it involves 'lending a helping hand'. nevermind the fact that there is precedent of this in US history itself- how many thousands of civillians died in pearl harbour because America let it happen ? Sorry but you are nothing more than parroting what is taught to you and what you wanna believe. Not what the truth in this matter is.
talking out of the wrong end again arent we? too much X files i think, but then again i blame myself, i should resume the practice of ignoring you.

talking out of the wrong end again arent we?
What wrong context ? If your precious democrtatically elected government can deliberately infect thousands of its own people with deadly viruses and keep them in the dark, they can 'look the other way' and add to the 'special effects' of a planned terrorist strike as well.
too much X files i think,
You think wrong- it is called the Tuskagee experiments- something that the US government officially admitted and apologized for in BIll Clinton regime. It is NOT fiction that US medicare services, under CIA directive deliberately infected thousands of people with the Syphilis virus, from 1920s till 1970s, to 'observe' the often unpredictable side effects of syphilis. It is also a fact that US doctors gave the sufferers deliberate wrong prognosis and placebo as medicine to keep observing the effect of syphilis. Yes, it sounds like X-files, but it is also true. So much for your ' but to think that a democratically elected government would murder over 3000 of its own civilians is heresy.' comment- nothing more than brainwashed response.

9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB. FOR ****S SAKE--ONLY US INDIANS STILL WOULDN'T GET THIS. KEEP LICKING AMERICA'S AND MOSSAD'S ASS YOU PUPPETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ... before you write your scathing remarks at me ... ... just have the patience to read the follow 4 points--just 4 ... ... not an entire Ph.D. dissertation ... ... just four simple points that PROVE BEYOND A SHADOW OF A DOUBT that U.S. extra-governmental forces were behind the attacks: ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 1. Yes, terrorists took over the planes; but THE ENTIRE U.S. AIR-FORCE was told to stand down (except 2 or 4 or 6 planes that kept getting re-directed)--the extragovernmental powers that be: the bankers, Kissenger, the Bush family, etc. etc. watched and allowed the terrorists to do what they did. The twin towers were not the only two buildings to have collapsed in New York ... WTC Building #7 also collapsed. No plane hit it. It was a sturdy 47 storey STEEL STRUCTURED BUILDING. You know what the U.S. gov't's (now rescinded) explanation is/was(?): that fireballs from the twin towers blew off the twin towers and landed on top of building #7. The fireballs of metal were so hot that they melted the entire steel structure of #7 (over the course of x minutes) and that's what buckled it's steel frame (:hysterical:) causing it to implode and collapse: F6QV6LK8j1Q&mode=related&search= 2. The Pentagon: there are a few photos (only 2 or 3) that CLEARLY SHOW a 16-foot diameter circular hole in the wall where supposedly a plane hit. The only problems(?): The fuselage of a plane is MORE THAN 16 FEET IN DIAMETER (fuselage: the tube portion of the plane where you sit). Lateral to that hole in the wall still stand the SUPPORT COLUMNS OF THE PENTAGON BUILDING. The wings of the plane and the engines should have demolished the wall at the places where they hit, but the windows and columns of the Pentagon wall immediately adjacent to that 16-foot diameter hole were still extant: LO3hCzGcd7g&mode=related&search= How does the fuselage of a plane bore a hole in a wall, but the wings and the engines don't?? And if the wings and engine didn't, ... then why weren't they found: C02dE5VKeck ... Maybe this one will convince you if the previous two don't: fUIvIz1ufIs&NR=1 3.Osama's supposed confession: The ONLY, ... I repeat, ... THE ONLY piece of evidence to convinct Osama of 9/11 was the following video tape which to this day, ... native Arabic speakers cannot translate because it's been so royally f*cked up: 41UAnkQARFs 4. The twin-towers themselves: The experts ... ... not idiots like me ... ... HEADS OF ENGINEERING DEPARTMENTS AT Universities across the U.S. have already proven that planes cannot dissolve and implode gargantuan steel structures like the two towers by causing fires. Only 3 instances in the history of steel buildings have resulted in fires causing collapses of those buildings: #1 South Tower of WTC on 9/11/01, #2 North Tower on 9/11 and #3 Building #7. I repeat: NO OTHER BUILDING IN THE HISTORY OF STEEL STRUCTURED BUILDINGS has ever collapsed due to fire: dwKALqDhsL4&mode=related&search= Still don't believe the actual physics (?), maybe this will convince you: _BbN_2tAUCU

Hey zoots, leave it bro, you aint gonna get through to those who are brainwashed by govt. propaganda. Don't bother with your painstaking evidence-presentation ( i used to many many moons ago bring in FIA-released US govt. documents but even they were supposed to be 'al qaeda terrorist propaganda'- go figure), it is not worth it. Afterall, what do we engineers know about building collapses, right ? After all, engineering is only applied science and a few theoretical science and computer geeks here know it better, innit ? We already hear declarations such as 'democratic govt. cannot kill its own people and that is heresy' - funny enough, it is comming from defenders of the US democracy, who have already admitted officially to using their own citizens as labrats - hundreds (or thousands, depending who the sources are) of them without their consent, deliberately misled, fed placebo and experimented upon with syphilis. But the ignorant ones who don't know this instantly go 'ooh..too much science fiction and x-files, eh ?' type retarded comments. nevermind the fact that nothing about 9/11 or its aftermath makes any sense - you don't order stealth-fighters as a response to box-cutter weilding terrorists sneaking through airports, you don't invade a nation to find 'culprit in cheif', abandon your search after 2 months and then go wage war on a pack of lies on another nation. You don't make special arrangements to fly out the family of the suspect-in-chief from the country before they can even be recorded for an offical affidavit. Nevermind being charged with anything, the Bin-ladens flew out before the proper sources could even record an official statement! PS: If there is one thing clear from the brainwashed masses is that they must believe that the US poesses some ginormous hoover vaccum installed inside the pentagon. Afterall, planes crashing into a building don't just get 'sucked in' through a tubular hole with no trace of fuselage, wings or engines left on the exterior. Even Harry Potter would've been impressed by that trick ! But hey, what do engineers know about collision impact, eh ? afterall, engineers never take a step inside a wind-tunnel or a crash-test site, right ?

Stove one is classic :hysterical: My views are simple- a) Islam is a threat (with or without 9/11) b) Christian right/Neocons are crazy folks! c) 9/11 ke dal me bhoth kuch kala hai. d) OBL would have been arrested by now if he was truly a priority. e) No footage of plane crashing into Pentagon! I can go on and on. Sometimes I think that people like Bush or the Saudi royal family are not even religious. For all you know they were hand in hand with regards to 9/11. We basically don't know what happened. I will sit on the fence but 9/11 ki dal main definitely bohath kuch kala hai.

Game-Set-Match-Championship .... all heil Preds for saving us ... ohh wait it aint over till the fat lady sings .... :wall:
Game, Set, Match?? How does an entire airplane squeeze into a 16-foot hole and then vaporize? How does the steel structure of a building melt and implode the building from fuel fire (Building #7) that DIDN'T EVEN ORIGINATE FROM A PLANE--NOTHING HIT BUILDING #7? More people than you think know that 9/11 was a false-flag event--90%+ of the 9/11 families want the truth--it is they who are leading the charge ... that's right ... the families of the victims don't believe it. As for the evidence that would prove that the U.S. gov't played a role in conducting a terrorist attack on itself (?), ... ... the majority of it is hidden. Virtually all the video tapes that show whatever it was that hit the Pentagon have been confiscated by the gov't and not made public. And the twin towers and WTC Building #7 (?) ... ... people simply have the wrong idea that planes or missiles or any projectile of any sort can start a fire which would melt steel which would implode a building. They just don't understand the simple physics of it. And ... fear: people think to themselves ... what if the gov't orchestrated it's own false flag event to start WWIII? ... the implications are too frightening to accept ... ... so people willingly stick their heads in the sand. Or do you believe that JFK was also shot by a "long gunman"? As was RFK? Perhaps you do. Perhaps it's because the government itself has hidden footage like this from you (perhaps Lee Harvey Oswald got on his walkie talkie and found the right frequency to hack into the ear-pieces of the agents and masked his voice exactly as the CIA Director and order all the agents to back down): UFpPjjKdUds&mode=related&search= Perhaps Oswald's bullet came from behind and magically turned around 180 degrees and hit JFK from the front(?): Zg07N9OrKW8&mode=related&search= WAKE UP

Let me repeat what the guy in the cartoon says ... How the fack do you get thousands of FBI agents, fire fighters, cops , scientists , CIA yada ... yada .. yada to STFU and keep it a secret .... Ohhh and what did America GAIN from it all ? A country with a Budget surplus back in 2000 now is in deep sheet
I can answer all your queries. I must repeat: the fact of the matter is, most firefighers, cops, scientists and FBI agents now know that extra-governmental forces of the U.S. Gov't were involved. There has been a secret hand (the gov't inside the gov't, if you will) at work for quite some time in many projects. The people leading the charge (who hate Giuliani for instance) are the firefighters (that's right ... the NYFD HATES Giuliani), the scientists, and the family members who lost loved ones on 9/11. They're the ones who have been stiffed over and over again from finding the truth--but it is finally getting out. About 40% of the American public now say they know the U.S. Gov't was involved--no joke--the secret is getting out. The CIA is part of the gov't inside the gov't--they are the agency that helps orchestrate an attack like 9/11. If you remember the video I posted some weeks back, ... it was Michael Ruppert (ex-FBI Agent) who blew the lid on the CIA bringing in hard drugs into the U.S. in order to generate more liquid money transfer into the banking circles--and they're still doing this ... this is why Gov't officials right now are saying that the poppy crop in Taliban has increased by hundreds of percent from it's almost complete extermination under the Taliban (the one thing those basturds got right). Afghanistan is now the #1 producer of illicit drugs from being off the map completely--this during America and NATO's occupation of the country. If you remember, the Iran Contra Affair happened with the involvement of Oliver North and other shady characters, but not the majority of the Senators of the U.S. Gov't! So, in sum, ... my answer is this: 1) most gov't officials don't know that it was the extra-governmental forces at work ... they do honestly think that a plane hit the Pentagon, and that Building #7 must have just melted from the inside-out or something, and that jet airliners can destroy two towers causing them to fall at free-fall speed (another physics impossibility--just as impossible as if I asked you to reach escape velocity and land on the moon using just your leg muscles ... to ... uhh hmm ... ... jump really fast). 2) the Officials that do know what really happened are part of the conspiracy--it does go high and reach far. 3) the intelligence agencies of the world laugh at the prospect that America suffered a genuine terrorist attack on 9/11--Russian Intelligence, Asian intelligence, etc. all have stated that it was a false-flag event. And as for the issue of the national debt--excellent point. A culture of a "War on Terror" has now officially been started by the powers that be. That's why the Patriot Act was created and that's why America is going to go to war with EVERYONE--looks like Iran is next. People are losing sight of the cost of war--except for a notable few like Ron Paul or Obama or ... ... actually there's many more. Look how far Vietnam went -- for decades!! And what happened? America accomplished nothing. The VC won, the U.S. had to leave with thousands of war dead and unmeasurable debt ... the same cycle is happening again. What do the bankers care?? They own the banking network which issues loans to teh U.S. Gov't -- more gov't debt is more money in their pockets for generations to come. That's the scam that's been going on for sooooo long ... .. the Rothschild family of Europe perfected it: they would fund both sides of a conflict and get money no matter who won or lost.