IPL4 Pace Thread

CG

Dhaval is impressive. I would like if could maintain this pace in test and ODI becaue he can move the ball in the air and off the pitch....
dhawal and Agarkar are similiar ..may be as on today he may be a shade better then agarkar but dhawal is no special talent...I wud clearly say that ABU NACHIM is a better option and thats why Mumbai indians played Abu nachim ahead of Dhawal earlier... ABU is definitely better than Nachim he was hurying all batsman though dhawal also did well specially the bouncers her gave yesterday but ABU is theior main man in thier final line up along with Malinga and Mumnaf..though i maintain munaf is a good for nothing fellow for one days and tests in tests - he bowls too slow and one days he does not attack much and is totally a defensive bowler... in t 20"s batsmen may give him wickets for theior own fault he may not win a wicket a batsman may give him his wicket bcos of his serious and mcgarth like line n length. when mcgrath was a huge sucess he used to bowl betwenn 133k to 144k where as Munaf is a slower version of mcgrath and bowling between 120k to 135K( rare effort balls going to 143K as he has capability to bowl fast but he doesnot) if Munaf increases his pace and bowls between 133K to 145K regularly he will become deadly with his immaculate line n length

dhawal and Agarkar are similiar ..may be as on today he may be a shade better then agarkar but dhawal is no special talent...I wud clearly say that ABU NACHIM is a better option and thats why Mumbai indians played Abu nachim ahead of Dhawal earlier... ABU is definitely better than Nachim he was hurying all batsman though dhawal also did well specially the bouncers her gave yesterday but ABU is theior main man in thier final line up along with Malinga and Mumnaf..though i maintain munaf is a good for nothing fellow for one days and tests in tests - he bowls too slow and one days he does not attack much and is totally a defensive bowler... in t 20"s batsmen may give him wickets for theior own fault he may not win a wicket a batsman may give him his wicket bcos of his serious and mcgarth like line n length. when mcgrath was a huge sucess he used to bowl betwenn 133k to 144k where as Munaf is a slower version of mcgrath and bowling between 120k to 135K( rare effort balls going to 143K as he has capability to bowl fast but he doesnot) if Munaf increases his pace and bowls between 133K to 145K regularly he will become deadly with his immaculate line n length
i have faced fast bowlers at cross maidan who have claimed that they bowl at 125K to 128K and seeing that i feel 125K balls wud be challenging for a guy like me but for international players .. it should be genuinely slow. what ever line n length one maintains the batsmen have enuf time to decide what to do...