Gautam Gambhir getting booed in Chennai

Legend of Dhoni

Funny shyte about world cup. So according to some of you it is ok if boo if they lost the WC, but not ok to boo if they won the world cup. :hahaha: News Flash! World cup is over, celebration is done, now it is onto the more serious business of IPL 4. :finger:

Come on Southies. Why are you booing the man that stabilized the innings in the WC final? It's not like he had an amazing game and beat you guys either. Is there something I'm missing here?
Shame on Southies :finger:
Southies need to behave.
You seem to took that post too much to your heart. I have nothing against Southies for that Matter' date= Was Kidding around :-)
phuck you biatches, how many times I have to keep saying this. :mad: Southies != Tamils. Go ahead and cuss them tamilians to your hearts content but don't friggin club the entire southies with them. :whack:

phuck you biatches, how many times I have to keep saying this. :mad: Southies != Tamils. Go ahead and cuss them tamilians to your hearts content but don't friggin club the entire southies with them. :whack:
wth southie :beee: :icflove::icflove::icflove:

Yes, pls don't club us with those dirty Telugus :beee:

you golti buggers :whack: Madrasis represent the whole of south :bow: