Manchester United Officially Number 1 Club - UEFA Rankings

Andy

The Players Real have and Given the Best Manager [As they say] They are collectively Equal to Barca, if Not better. For that one doesnt need to watch the League. How is Europe 2nd best performing team in Europe This season? May be in your Dreams.
Real's squad collectively as good as Barca ? It seems u havent watched much of Barca or Real . Both as a Team and Squad Barca are better than Real . Thats why most experts say this team / squad is one of the finest in history . Have u ever heard some one ever said Real's squad in the same breath .
Who Said United are the best Currently? Any Sane person wont put Real , a Non performing Team full of Superstars ahead of United, who are performing well for Last 5 years and consistently at Europe. Yes You surely have something against them, By Your Logic if Virat Kohli scores more than Tendulkar in One Calender Year , Virat becomes the best, Isnt it?
Non performing Superstars ? Just shows how much u have watched Real this season .
Here the case is completely different, Real havent won anything , let alone be better than United. They and their Fans[Read Yourself] Are all Talks No Performance. May be you get back claiming you are Not a Fan, still Backing a Team like Real over United make you Biased if not a Fan.
U are really hilarious . If I dont think United arent as good as couple of years back i am Anti - United . If i say Real are better than Untied then i am a Real fan . I also believe Barca are better than Real does that make me a Barca fan then .
Well Barca has had La Liga Title last season so no one would actually Call them lower to Munich, What has Real got? Nothing absolutely. Comparing Arsenal to Spurs on the basis of CL Performance only is Criminal because Arsenal and Spurs do not compete only at Europe But also on BPL. Where Arsenal are ahead of them. Or May be who doesnt think Real Madrid [A non performing Side over the years] are better, Than Man United have to get Rid of their Tinted Glass.:winky: Same Here, as Long as You Live in your Delusional World its not Worth Debating on this Topic.
So u yourself accept that not always the better teams finish higher in CL because of draw . Thats why just because if Real or Barca lose in Semi doesnt make them inferior to United unless United win the CL title .

Real's squad collectively as good as Barca ? It seems u havent watched much of Barca or Real . Both as a Team and Squad Barca are better than Real . Thats why most experts say this team / squad is one of the finest in history . Have u ever heard some one ever said Real's squad in the same breath .
Simply because Barca have performing Players, Most of the Real's players have not have performance to back them up.
Non performing Superstars ? Just shows how much u have watched Real this season .
Dude, seriously How old are you? :wall: You are forming how good a Team is on the basis of One season? That is yet to win anything. Didnt they have players Kaka, CR9, Xabi Alonso in the previous season? Just as One bad season doesnt make a Team bad, It doesnt make a Team great too. And here Real havent won anything Yet. It doesnt really matter what they do in La Liga if they cant beat Barca or Be the European Champs, Even if the have the likes of Pele , Maradona, Zidane. They wont be collectively called Best Team if players like Chicharito, Fletcher do more than them at the stage that Matters most.
U are really hilarious . If I dont think United arent as good as couple of years back i am Anti - United . If i say Real are better than Untied then i am a Real fan . I also believe Barca are better than Real does that make me a Barca fan then .
I would still accept Barca being better than us, With that I'll say even Chelsea are Better than Real. Does that Make me a Biased United Fan? Simply because I believe in performances, Not who you Line up on the Paper. Over Last Few Years even Cheslea have performed better than what Real has.
So u yourself accept that not always the better teams finish higher in CL because of draw . Thats why just because if Real or Barca lose in Semi doesnt make them inferior to United unless United win the CL title .
Same with Real, Unless they win something , I repeat something. United may win the League and even reach the Final. Real may not both. So atleast they have to show up something to convince people why they are better than us, Beating teams that are much inferior to you in La Liga wont make you the best. So You get back when Real wins something that United havent We'll accept Real is better. Not before.

Simply because Barca have performing Players, Most of the Real's players have not have performance to back them up. Real scored 96 points last season which is a record but its just Barca were better . Again i am asking how are u saying Real are under performing compared to Barca ? Dude, seriously How old are you? :wall: You are forming how good a Team is on the basis of One season? That is yet to win anything. Didnt they have players Kaka, CR9, Xabi Alonso in the previous season? Just as One bad season doesnt make a Team bad, It doesnt make a Team great too. And here Real havent won anything Yet. It doesnt really matter what they do in La Liga if they cant beat Barca or Be the European Champs, Even if the have the likes of Pele , Maradona, Zidane. They wont be collectively called Best Team if players like Chicharito, Fletcher do more than them at the stage that Matters most. I would still accept Barca being better than us, With that I'll say even Chelsea are Better than Real. Does that Make me a Biased United Fan? Simply because I believe in performances, Not who you Line up on the Paper. Over Last Few Years even Cheslea have performed better than what Real has. Same with Real, Unless they win something , I repeat something. United may win the League and even reach the Final. Real may not both. So atleast they have to show up something to convince people why they are better than us, Beating teams that are much inferior to you in La Liga wont make you the best. So You get back when Real wins something that United havent We'll accept Real is better. Not before.
U just believe United are but i think Real are better .This is a never ending debate so we probably just better leave it here mate . Maybe we can agree one way or other at the end of season

U just believe United are but i think Real are better .This is a never ending debate so we probably just better leave it here mate . Maybe we can agree one way or other at the end of season
Agreed, Its Our personal Opinion. Let the performance Talk.

Well in last 5 years in terms of Consistency in Europe' date=' United are Ahead of Barca.[/quote'] 2010 - (Barcelona - Semi Final Lost) (United - Semi Final Lost) 2009 - Barcelona Winner United Lost 2008 - United Winner Barcelona Semi Final 2007 - Barcelona - Knockout Stage United Semi Final 2006 - Barcelona Winner United Finished Last in their Group so WHAT are you talking about ?? :hitler:

2010 - (Barcelona - Semi Final Lost) (United - Semi Final Lost) 2009 - Barcelona Winner United Lost 2008 - United Winner Barcelona Semi Final 2007 - Barcelona - Knockout Stage United Semi Final 2006 - Barcelona Winner United Finished Last in their Group so WHAT are you talking about ?? :hitler:
Go and Check what last 5 year means acc. to UEFA , Then we'll Talk.