It's lonely at the top.

DomainK

They are still at the top. But when put under pressure cracks are exposed. Spin is the reason why both times MI failed.
And Malinga wasnt used well,again Sach was too mechanical in his captaincy.Keeping his 3 overs for the last 10,this works when you are defending but while bowling 1st you have to keep looking for wickets .Sach missed a trick there.

really?how many trophies do you have?
Yeah, you go count the trophies you have won in the past. We are too busy counting the matches we are winning in the present in this tournament. Note: refer to the table posted above. :bow:

And Malinga wasnt used well' date='again Sach was too mechanical in his captaincy.Keeping his 3 overs for the last 10,this works when you are defending but while bowling 1st you have to keep looking for wickets .Sach missed a trick there.[/quote'] What u should say is that this works when defending a total of 160+ Basically Mumbai have a soft middle order. Their top fails...& the middleorder just cant get the job done.

Yeah, you go count the trophies you have won in the past. We are too busy counting the matches we are winning in the present in this tournament. Note: refer to the table posted above. :bow:
you are kidding me right? you may win all 14 matches but it will be useless if you dont win the trophy,the trophy is all that counts.

Thanks Dkay for repeatedly posting the rankings to remind us all that bambiz were murdered by the WORST team of IPL 4!!! :two_thumbs_up: 87 all out :haha: champs :nice:
You know they are still in with a chance of qualifying for play-offs unlike your beloved team Dilli Billis :hysterical::hysterical:

you are kidding me right? you may win all 14 matches but it will be useless if you dont win the trophy' date='the trophy is all that counts.[/quote'] Nah, I am not kidding. You live in the past glory, we prefer bliss in the present. We never look back to see what we left behind. We never live in the past. The only thing that matters to us the present. Mubarak ho aap ko aapka guzra hua kal, hum to sikandar he aane wale pal ki.

really?how many trophies do you have?
you are kidding me right? you may win all 14 matches but it will be useless if you dont win the trophy' date='the trophy is all that counts.[/quote'] How many trophies your team have got?:cantstop: If not for Gayle's one man show, your team would have lying at the bottom :hysterical::hysterical:

Nah, I am not kidding. You live in the past glory, we prefer bliss in the present. We never look back to see what we left behind. We never live in the past. The only thing that matters to us the present. Mubarak ho aap ko aapka guzra hua kal, hum to sikandar he aane wale pal ki.
Yaar DK....tumare yeh filmy dialogues maast hai :icflove: choro yaar....khel main haar jeet to hoti rahati hai....next match jeetlena...

How many trophies your team have got?:cantstop: If not for Gayle's one man show, your team would have lying at the bottom :hysterical::hysterical:
and? nobody's denying that.If it wasnt for malinga you wouldn't even make the semis.every teams needs a game changer.