Ganpat daru la

Gambit

abey gambo, aisa bhankas gaana bhi chal reli kya kya udhar? tichaila, do minit ko aankh kya jhapka, britis-log bhankas pe bhankas bana reliya , maa kasam. abhi lagaata hoon kauwe pe 1-2, aur supaari kitne ki, bhidu?? do you know churumuri, the greatest blog ever by the second half of the tehelka team that facked the match-fixers?? (shameless plug for what i consider my guru in journalism, LOL). they had this vid as the coolest ever soundtrack: http://churumuri.wordpress.com/2007/05/05/the-best-indian-theme-music-of-all-time-period/ my favorite part in that super-silly vid i helped shoot/edit is when AB goes: "some other time, baby," in response to "ek aur peg banaaoon???" by the biyatch. i banged my head against that picket fence, cos nobody got it--which is why AB is AB. ah well, at least i kicked their a$$es and pulled rank to pick this soundtrack... BTW, thanks for sharing the bhankas song. bhankas, esp. becos i was thinking of maya dolas--tichaila, kitna "rape" (rap) gaata tha yaar--but was prolly the most unbelievably good shooter at long distance i have ever seen--he took out a haywards Phive thousand-chi botal at about 100 yards in his backyard--unbelievably good at what he did. (apun tha reporter when that shoot-out happened... and no prizes for guessing why mumbai cha pulis went after maya...)
:laugh: :laugh: AB is the king. No doubt about it. His expressionless face when Helen tries to seduce him says says so much about his character in such an unbelievably understated manner. Romantic baatein mujhe bahut bore karti hain :top: BTW did you guys know that Maya Dolas was an IIT grad?

^^ gambo, he just got in... YP pe vadaa-paav khaa riya tha, with my bada bhai who is from IITB. maa kasam, maya aaya (dayum, that's alliteration at its finest), sab ko kabaab khilaya. there was a match happening, and he made it happen. (kambli one-down aayela, bhidu.) few yrs down the line, i got shyte figured out to talk to him at Kanjur Marg, near Powai lake (strangely, he NEVER lived in lokhandwaala, go figure the stupid movie). i was doing a piece on "fake encounters." maya told me, "bhidu, apunka yeh aage saal mein 'encounter' ho rahela, bhidu. bhai jo boley so boley..." sure enough same yr, he died. when i asked him, "bhai manje kaun bhidu?? D-company??" he said, "bas kya?? aage ganpati peecche shaanpatti? chal wantaas ho jaa..." later that eve, we went to his "phiring range madhey" he killed all the targets. amazingly a "sure-shot" in mumbai-speak. thanks for the Q, gambo. badeee yadein chhed dee.