Hey Chennai Queens,this is Wankhede stadium, Mumbai

SachDan

Let's see: Devastating IPL finals loss VS meaningless league game. I can see which is more important and worth celebrating. :hehe:
I suggest keep losing this meaningless league games and then see what happens. :--D:--D:--D

I suggest keep losing this meaningless league games and then see what happens. :--D:--D:--D
Well, we don't expect to win it all every year. Now the question is what exactly will MI and it's fans be holding at the end of the year? Another bag of poop or the IPL trophy? :hehe:

Guest Gunner

Mehhh.. last year CSK was in the same situation and then went on to win it. And for all the bambis fans.. how much midget mek? Big game little man missing in action again :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Guest Gunner
Well, we don't expect to win it all every year. Now the question is what exactly will MI and it's fans be holding at the end of the year? Another bag of poop or the IPL trophy? :hehe:
NO! They will be holding their midget and consoling him :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: