You Know You Grew Up in India in the 90s When…

ganeshran

Does anyone here remember those brick sized, all in one pencil sharpener+eraser+cleaning bristles contraptions that they used to sell in stationary stores? Man, those were in such HUGE demand back then!

Does anyone here remember those brick sized, all in one sharpener+eraser+cleaning bristles contraptions that they used to sell in stationary stores? Man, those were in such HUGE demand back then!
yeah, they had this a kind of 3D image on the front.

Does anyone here remember those brick sized, all in one pencil sharpener+eraser+cleaning bristles contraptions that they used to sell in stationary stores? Man, those were in such HUGE demand back then!
Yaaaaaa mom never got me that :(( But she did get me that cool pencil box with a lot of buttons and stuff :woot:

well I use to swear by natraj pencils and Eraser for sure lol
I remember two more kind of pencils. One where the lead was broken in small pieces. you need to take one piece out and push it back from the other side.. No need to sharpen it too. One more was the microtip pencil.. which came with that box full of leads

Haha LOVE IT !:yay: I still wait fr my NRI relative to get chocolates :listen: Hello, to all my icf NRI brothers :hello: :icflove:
You chor, NRIyon ko gali dethi rehti hai aur unhi ka chocolate khati hai. Why don't you send me their phone numbers, I will ask them to send crap to you next time around.

Used to regularly watch Hum Paanch on Zee :isalute: had no idea Vidya Balan acted in it
Hum Paanch and before that there was Filmi Chakkar and one serial of Jaspal Bahtti - can't remember the name. Also Dekh Bhai Dekh and Aahat :woot: