You Know You Grew Up in India in the 90s When…

ganeshran

I never scored 85% in my life :((
are you serious ?:giggle: pooor baby:icflove: i was this 90%er all my life.. dunno what happened later :sniffle: we used to get freee hot chocolate fudge from Nirulas and Sundaes from 'rainbows'! It was sooo motivating.. i hope theyre still doing tht :icflove: I waaaaaaaaaant :whine:

Hulk Hogan was number 1 I remember Giant Gonsalves, Brett Hart, Shawn Michaels, Razor Romano, Ric Flair
yes .. he was :D I have those cards . and how about collecting TAZO's lol I was crazy about collecting Tazo . -card Game UNO was fun too.

are you serious ?:giggle: pooor baby:icflove: i was this 90%er all my life.. dunno what happened later :sniffle: we used to get freee hot chocolate fudge from Nirulas and Sundaes from 'rainbows'! It was sooo motivating.. i hope theyre still doing tht :icflove: I waaaaaaaaaant :whine:
They used to have this footlong which looked like a pizza, and triple sundae too... I went there last year.. standards have really come down...

They used to have this footlong which looked like a pizza, and triple sundae too... I went there last year.. standards have really come down...
Nirulas ? Hmmm will try it at priyas :woot: They have introduced 'chicken chop' try that :two_thumbs_up: and the BIG BOY BURGER was always my fav !:hail:

Me too.. I only gave center fresh chewing gum for my birthday for 2 straight years just to get 75 cards with the box...
nowdays cetner fresh has lost its taste, all chewing gums are of bad taste.:sniffle:

Anyone from delhi went to all those polo matches? :hmmm: My grandparents used to take me there.. i dont remember a thing but i have a couple of pics:icflove: now i want to go someday to watch those :((

I owned my first bike in the late 1990s. Max 100 was my first bike.. TVS-Max-100R.jpg But my most favorite was Yamaha RX 100. First time when took for a ride was when my cousin gave it to me without even knowing that i didn't know how to ride a bike. I didn't want to refuse it. I surprised myself with my riding. Not on some streets. I was riding on main roads in chennai. Unforgettable experience.. And also.. i didn't know i had to use choke to start a bike. So i was sweating infront my another cousin's house for 30 mts before i managed to start without using choke !! still green memories. 2006%5C12%5C20%5Cbikepics-751453-320.jpg