The Photo Thread

Dhondy

Why not, Adi? We need to make a photo album of all posters who are willing. Some people might just want to post torsos or other parts of their anatomy. Presumably, that's what they'd like to be identified by. Pred's passport should make interesting viewing. Identifying mark? One missing link in the six pack on the right side of the abdomen!:teeth_smile:

Thats a nice picture there Dhondy. Let me ask you a question - You always come across as very calm in your pictures. Are you like that in real life too? If so where does this calmness comes from in this hectic life? Me on the other hand is a pukka haraami :haha:ready to pick a fight..:boxing:

Age' date=' I guess. Everybody mellows as they grey.[/quote'] Nah..its not your age..its your eyes...if I have to make a facial reading you are somewhat of a dreamer..calm in general cos the world doesnt ruffle you.

Looks can deceive, Lurks! I used to have a fiery temper. Lucky to be still married, I guess, but calmed down after my kiddo arrived. Everything that had seemed exasperating until then suddenly didn't seem that important any more.