Yograj Singh Special

Please explain to me how Yograj singh;s words can affect the selection of a totally different individual Yuvraj Singh. It makes 0 sense to me. Who in the selection committee will use Yograj's words against Yuvraj Singh?
Dhonis should file a 100 cr defamation charges against yograj singh.lets see who becomes bikhari. Now that yograj singh has spoken, Dhoni should make sure that Yuvraj wont play for India again.
Dhonis should file a 100 cr defamation charges against yograj singh.lets see who becomes bikhari. Now that yograj singh has spoken, Dhoni should make sure that Yuvraj wont play for India again.
lol defamation case for what? Do you even know what defamation charges are for and how law works..ridiculous. Dhoni should worry about his own spot instead. It is not Dhonis x1, it is India X1. 2 worldcups in India because of Yuvraj and not Dhoni.
If yuvraj kicks his father out of the house' date=' I'm pretty sure yograj will be begging well before dhoni ever will. Maybe dhoni can give him a room in the servants quarters of one of his mansions.[/quote'] Yograj doesn't live with Yuvraj and Punjabis don't beg.
There are beggers all over Punjab....I can say this as a punjabi. Try to walk in any posh sector of Chandigarh, outside Harminder Sahib a street corner in Jalandhur. But I suppose this doesnt fit your narrative.
Yes beggars all over Punjab but Punjab is full of outsiders. I meant Jatt Sikhs which is what Yograj is.
There are beggers all over Punjab....I can say this as a punjabi. Try to walk in any posh sector of Chandigarh, outside Harminder Sahib a street corner in Jalandhur. But I suppose this doesnt fit your narrative.
Off topic jonas. Punjab used to produce good spinners, fast bowlers. Notable being Bedi, harbhajan dingh, Maninder Singh, Mohammed Nissar.Is there any reason for decline for players playjng for India?
Off topic jonas. Punjab used to produce good spinners' date=' fast bowlers. Notable being Bedi, harbhajan dingh, Maninder Singh, Mohammed Nissar.Is there any reason for decline for players playjng for India?[/quote'] I have the answer but since you didn't ask me. I will keep mum. Btw Maninder Singh born in Pune, Maharastra and has played for Delhi. Nothing to do with Punjab.
I have the answer but since you didn't ask me. I will keep mum. Btw Maninder Singh born in Pune, Maharastra and has played for Delhi. Nothing to do with Punjab.
Feel free to answer it. Maninder might be born in pune, still genetics is punjab.